2018 Treasure Hunt Challenge

No… thank you! (all of you!)

This challenge would be nothing without you guys ! :blush:

What bag is that mate?

Hi @callum its this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Laptop-Backpack-Orange-Interior/dp/B00CF5OGP8/

Really good value and fits everything thing including a 13 in MacBook in it, It also fits the restrictions for most airlines carry on.

2 Likes

:+1:

Ordered one, thanks! Dropped to £32 at checkout :grin:

Looks perfect for what I need.

I paid about that for it,had an issue after about 18 months of abuse, some loose stitching (nothing major) but Amazon CS changed it without a quibble.

1 Like

_

The Submarine Escape Training Tank (SETT) is a 100-foot (30 m) deep facility primarily operated to conduct training with submarine escape equipment. It includes a fresh, chlorinated water column with a single escape chamber (as fitted to some classes of RN submarines) mounted at the base, through which students can conduct a fully representative escape cycle from 100 feet (30 m), closely replicating actions which would be required if forced to abandon a distressed submarine from depth

_
Also used for escaping from helicopters

Me in 1982

2 Likes

So, by his own declaration …

@MementoMori values video posts far higher than photos … OR chronology. :+1:

By this superb criteria, my 12 video, a 360 pano and 7 photo entries MUST count far higher than his 1 video and 19 photo entries (that also included questionable crop-circle and electric train entries. Hmmm … :stuck_out_tongue: )

Having agreement (well, it was his words! :wink: ) between the two entrants otherwise tied in 1st place … (not to mention that I completed it way ahead of anyone else!) …. I declare myself ….
THE OVERALL AND ABSOLUTE WINNER!!! Yay!!!

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing:

Next Challenge, please!!! :+1:

1 Like

We’re currently discussing…

:wink:

1 Like

LOL!!! :+1:
:twiddles thumbs: :wink:

What needs discussing?

:rofl:

1 Like

I know you are still bitter because you hadn’t thought of the ingenious crop circle :rofl:

1 Like

No need to discuss, Dave won.
You can’t deny that I did get all twenty though as I got what was asked for :+1:

“Bitter” may just not be a strong enough sentiment. :wink: :+1:

1 Like

I call for a Stewards Inquiry

Thanks for sharing - I had forgotten it was used for that as well. Looking at YouTube seems that the SETT is now used a lot by dive clubs and particularly free divers

Well, if we go by entries alone we could have a ‘joint’ first, a second and @suffolkfox and me in ‘joint’ third, :wink::wink::wink:

Lots of “joints” going on … and I don’t believe they are “joints of beef”. :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

When @MementoMori submitted his crop circle it was said that if anybody submitted a proper crop circle then they would jump ahead. So, for me that would be:

1. @OzoneVibe for submitting 20 correct items

2. @MementoMori for submitting 20 items but with the ingenious but not proper crop circle

3. @pilningpilot for 19 items

The rest should then follow in natural order of submission

Just my two penneth worth

2 Likes

I once read that the longer the judge took to decide the sentence, the greater chance it was going to be a hanging than life in prison. :fearful:

1 Like