2020 Mixed Theme Challenge

Oh yeh was on a boat sat on the pointy bit

2 Likes

So how do we know it has been taken within the drone code
I never said I was more than 500mtrs away from drone just said I flew 2 miles Away at sea
I am sure on other challenges the drone code has been broken if you post a picture up like I did who is to say it’s not in the code so do we put a flight record up to show how high far where and so on

It’s a trust thing, but if you submit a picture of a castle from above and there are 2k people having a picnic in the middle then obviously the code is broken and it wouldn’t be accepted, is the way I see it working.:wink:

3 Likes

Right then… let’s see if I can get anything entered this year. My issue is that my working hours limit my flight times…

1 Like

Given the weather this weekend, and my own working hours, I’ve basically only got 15th/16th to find something to enter for the first subject. Fingers crossed for better weather …

4 Likes

Here is my entry for week one:

Nottingham Great Northern Railway Grain Warehouse, the grade two listed building was damaged by a major fire in 1998.

13 Likes

The challenge is officially underway!

Thanks @Drones-CL :smiley:

4 Likes

My entry for weeks 1/2

St Micheals Church, in Burrow, Somerset, was built back in 1793 very popular now as a ruin and also know as a mini Glastonbury Tor.

12 Likes

Do the winners get ascribed by number of likes or is it a committee judgement thing?

Reading the rules in the first post can be very informative. :wink:

8 Likes

I just wanted to know if members have any sway :wink:

I did that 5 days ago but I forgot can I have a plonker badge please I know I’ve got to start at the bottom and work my way up :wink:

@silverfox682

1 Like

@silverfox682

Ah ok - sorry, my bad - thought this comp was for either stills or drone lol Doh :scream:
By all means delete the above to avoid any confusion.

@silverfox682

The image names suggest they were taken last October.

3 Likes

Yep, I’ve read the instructions again - deleted the posts - apologies for being thick, won’t happen again. My own fault for scanning not reading properly - sorry for the error.

You are joking. My zoom was taken out by a flock of pigeons today getting a close up of a derelict mill. Bugger. No bugger bugger.

They came out a window below and flew up into it. 4 knackered props, casing separated, rear right arm must have taken the impact on hitting the ground as it is split plus that motor is dented so won’t turn, and I think the fan is busted as the processor says over heating as soon as you turn it on. Thank God for refresh.

2 Likes

This is what I was in the process of filming.

and these are the windows where they came from

2 Likes

Bloody hell @stevesb that’s a bit shit!

But which photo is your entry? :wink: