2021 Official Fireworks Challenge

70km gusts tonight …43km forecast for display night tomorrow here in South Shields …if we have a postponement I might get a chance of an entry yet …everything’s charged ready to go !

This was the section for Palm tree photos wasnt it? :grin:

8 Likes

Palm trees work just fine, Great photo Steven @sunstone :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is my entry taken on the mavic 2 pro iso 100 f2.8 1sec , from a local cricket club display

11 Likes

Fantastic Mick @mwpai

Great entry :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have taken several shots following an ‘eventful’ firework display this evening over here.

I am sure I have taken better ‘more traditional’ shots this evening, but I love this one, as to me it looks like Megatron under attack by a flying white horse :grimacing:

4 Likes

Excellent choice from your amazing set Chris, Thanks for your entry. :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

Thankyou Mcsteamy much appreciated mate

My Entry
Okay, tough choice from the three displays that I’ve been to but think I’m going to go with this one from Bridgwaters St Matthews Field display.

7 Likes

Not an entry, but if you have Facebook this is well worth a watch - FPV flying through a fireworks display:

https://www.facebook.com/SebFlys/posts/3195419220701917

1 Like

Thats insane! would love to have the balls to do that! :scream: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I imagine they were getting paid well!

2 Likes

I’d do it for free! :raised_hands:t4: Unless a rocket took out the drone then they can replace it :joy:

Taken at Wicksteed park Kettering on 6th November 2021
With my DJIM2 at 8pm
very strong winds that night but got some good shots this is not my best one but the most unusual one, i hope you like.

7 Likes

Very impressive firework and even more impressed you went into the future to take it. Great entry Jason. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks i thought this year had gone so fast :smiley:

Anybody have a drone in the air at Matchams?

Or a redundant quad :laughing:

Here is my entry taken at South Shields Fairground Display
07/11/2021 At the 1830hrs Display
Mavic Air 2
f 2.8 iso100 1sec exposure using 3 frame Burst option.
Best of a handful of shots, I chose this one because it has captured a ground firework & 2 maybe 3 aerial ones, the fairground , crowd and lot of illuminated mobile phones.

9 Likes

Great shot, thanks for your entry Alan :ok_hand: