AI generated

This is DALL-E’s attempt at the latest RTF competition:

I asked for "A photograph of a castle taken on a drone”

I don’t think we need to hang up our controllers just yet…

2 Likes

It did better when asked for "a photo of the Scottish highlands taken on a drone”

Midjourneys attempt wasnt too bad using the same prompt as yourself

2 Likes

Midjourney with the same prompt. Default settings.

4 Likes

I like that :smiley:

Think I’m going to have to switch to midjourney! :smiley:

@Howard78 still got the midjourney of the Big Meet? :smiley:

1 Like

Sure have mate

The prompt was “32 hairy arse drone pilots in a field with sunburn flying drones and drinking beer”

8 Likes

Brilliant :rofl:

2 Likes

We also explored how we could improve drones for the future (this was after many beers)

“DJI fpv in the future with jets”

4 Likes

Dear God, this is really pretty good…

5 Likes

It’s crazy shit eh??

I just can’t believe anything I read or any pictures I see - ever again :rofl:

2 Likes

When I asked one for a picture of a drone flying through a car window, the results (I asked again, slightly paraphrased) made it obvious that it thought I meant taking the picture through a car window, rather than the drone flying through it. And it seemed quite insistent on including a mobile in the picture, but nothing you or I would call a controller.

1 Like

I’m about 1200 images in to my Midjourney experimentation!
There’s a free trial available, and there are loads of YouTube videos and tutorials, and subreddits with different styles to try.

The downside is the interface is via Discord, and there’s some frustration if I want a very specific image and Midjourney is not cooperating.

The upside is creating images from an idea in my head, that I don’t have the talent or patience to make myself.

The images I’ve most enjoyed making are absurd and/or surreal ones. Oh, and sitting in a place, looking around, describing what I see, and seeing if Midjourney can created a picture with the same atmosphere.

2 Likes

I can’t help with the window problem, but tacking this on the end would likely remove the phone: —no phone

Midjourney decided that if Boris Johnson is going to try and sneak past security at the Houses of Parliament he’ll be doing it locked and loaded! :rofl:

1 Like

Chased by a young Sarah Lancashire :wink:

Believe it or not, I asked for a picture of Boris Johnson sneaking past security at Parliament whilst Nadine Dorries waits for him inside. I assume that’s an AI Dorries! :rofl:

Victorian steampunk

1 Like

A few of those stemmed from a few beers at the Big Meet and ended up being parsed through @Howard78 's midjourney :smiley:

A few of those stemmed from a few beers at the Big Meet too :rofl:

But in all seriousness, it’s absolutely crazy technology eh?

And I mean, next level scary kinda crazy :scream:

ChatGPT + Midjourney + Boston Dynamics = Terminator :see_no_evil:

1 Like