And the issues continue - ESC?

It’s saved me a couple of times. At the very least it takes you up high where there is a chance of getting a signal back.

Well need to get gps working. These new ones worked on desk to that app to configure to 10hz and 115200 baud but neither appear to work on the quads… One says GPS connected and one is soft serial which notn100% will work due to remapping RGB etc. Gave it 10 mins to find signal in garden… The one that BF says GPS there…

Did you set the protocol correctly? They’re not the same as the usual ones.

Nmea? Is it? Just out ATM picking up c clip tool lol think used that yeah

I think so

Hmmm… That is default btw

I could be wrong then… lol

Tried auto baud and 115200. If only I had a breakable cable so can unplug and plug back in pc… Will be no GPS tomorrow at this rate…

If the gps icon appears at the top it should be working.

Yeah it is on one (as say leaving soft serial for now) get one working first!

It may have listed 3 Sats on bench but not sorted osd to check in garden CBA to take laptop outside!

Will get some screenshots when home

It’ll work…

This has been powered up on bench for 10 mins…

I did try serial passthrough earlier, but the GNSS software didn’t connect to it…

You know what lights should be on on the gps module? I remembered flashing maybe when it has a fix when I set them up? Better charge this battery again and try in garden. Have setup the OSD a bit now!

Just tried 9600, and GPS icon was off, set back to 115200 and it’s back, so that’s OK…

It just needs to get a lock. That has to be outside.

In my experience this can take ten minutes or more…

It’s outside whilst I make tea lol… Let’s see. 0 sats so far

And still 0 after whats that 10/15 mins… hmmm… better check my fave connectors… UFL… lol