Anyone up Cannock Chase this week?

@Matty1 @Steviegeek or anyone, weather looks good next few days anyone going up chase ? :+1:

1 Like

I’m free tomorrow buddy

Anytime between 1pm & 3pm will do me m8

1 Like

OK mate I’ll definitely be there, just say where you’ll be and I’ll be waiting :grin::grin::+1:

1:30pm at War Memorial car park be ok for you

1 Like

Is that the German cemetery?

yes m8 or we can meet at that Glacial Boulder Car park might be a bit quieter it is up to you mate I’m easy

Make it the glacial boulder, seems very quiet there bud :+1::ok_hand:

see you at Glacial car park 1:30 dude :+1:

1 Like

Definitely be there about 1ish mate

I’d love to guys but…
I’m working and it’s hectic, can’t get time off this week :frowning_face: :frowning_face:
Enjoy! hope weather stays good for you
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Batteries all charged on Spark and P4, raring to go just making sure controllers are charged now lol

1 Like

c u later be about 1:30 m8 :+1:

1 Like

Good little outing at Glacial Boulder but was bitter cold :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: managed to fly the P4 and the Spark though so happy days :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Nice. Was it quiet?

1 Like

Only a couple of people and no bother at all :grin::grin::grin: just checked flight time on new P4 battery, from 95% down to 35% 25 mins

1 Like

Those pics were taken with the Spark I’ll upload some pics and vids later in the relevant sections from the P4 :blush:

1 Like

do you fly near the commonwealth cemetary and the german memorial, I cant make this one but would love to try , to make a meet in summer, im in Lancashire so its quite a way to travel

1 Like

Yes mate, all round there, I live about 3 miles max from the German Cemetery :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

Hi @stevelyt as @Matty1 said we often get together but will be more regular in spring/summer so will give you the nod :+1:

1 Like