Autel Evo Nano - sub 250g drone - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Mini 2 is £419 if bought on its own, so nearly £200. It seems when goods are imported $'s = £’s.
Although as all this is happening because she flew backwards into a tree the obstacle avoidance is a thought.

Don’t forget that USD is tax free (or they add on tax where applicable), whereas ours includes 20% VAT - purchase via a company and claim the 20% back.

1 Like

You can’t compare the price of the fly more kit to the base drone on its own, of course there’ll be a £200 difference :rofl:

No, sorry Rich not well explained.

The Mini 2 is £419 (drone not Flymore) the Nano $649 so using £ approx= $ there is a difference of about £ 200 or does the Nano come with extra batteries etc?

$650 is about £480 @FFf

Agreed as a direct comparison but everything for sale in the USA at $100 seems to be on sale here for £100…Assumption on my behalf but let’s see what it sells for over here.

My interest has piqued, can’t wait to see some comparison photographs taken with this and a mini 2, I always feel that the mini 2 images aren’t quite as good as they should be.

1 Like

You’re quite right, and that’s the point I was trying to make.

The Mini 2 is $599 in the USA and £549 in the UK.

The Evo Nano is $649 in the USA which will be £599 in the UK.

So the Nano is £50 more than the Mini 2, not £200 more :slight_smile:

I think £50 is a small price to pay for a better camera, no NFZs and three way obstacle avoidance :man_shrugging:t2:

I’d also imagine the new DJI Mini 3 will include obstacle avoidance, but will also retail at this new/higher price point :+1:t2:

1 Like

Flymore, agreed but does the Nano include the extra batteries. I already have the charging HUB and extra batteries.

That was what I was trying to ask, badly. Is the Nano price for the equivalent of the Drone and controller or the Flymore Combo?

To be brutally honest I would be happy with just another Mini 2 as I have the controller for both the Mini and Air2S.

One controller for 2 drones :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Fair point by the time you pay for import and VAT :+1:t2:

1 Like

At £599 it needs to include three batteries and match the DJI flymore offering.

It’ll be dead in the water before it even starts otherwise :grimacing:

2 Likes

Agreed, that was the point I was trying, poorly, to make.

1 Like

I tried this, but it’s a bit of faff out in the field. Much easier to chuck both controllers in my bag.

If this process only had to be done the first time, and thereafter, use a toggle switch to select which drone you wanted to control, then I would definitely use one controller for both drones. But having to repeat the whole binding process each time is counter intuitive. Aka … i’m lazy.

1 Like

The Nano has a single battery, costs $649
The Nano+ has 3 batteries, costs $799
The Mini 2 Combo (for comparison) is $599

Source

1 Like

Not sure about binding - but I do have to pair each time.

Whereas someone else said that it should not need to be done more than once - but that is not my experience.

1 Like

Same here. Which isn’t expected, it’s like having pair my headphones each time I want to use them :yawning_face:

1 Like

Some close ups of the Evo Nano (retail/dummy/shell):

6 Likes

£859 for the premium package for the Nano+ on Clifton Cameras!

https://www.cliftoncameras.co.uk/autel-evo-nano-drone-plus-premium-bundle/drone-colour/orange

1 Like

Moved your post to the thread that relates to the Nano / Nano+ .

4 Likes