Autel Evo Nano - sub 250g drone - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Sounds a bit overpriced. It’s only $799 in America, so at the most it should only be £799 :thinking:

Clifton aren’t an authorised Autel dealer either.

I’d sit tight a little longer.

I agree. I’ve not wanted to get into the brand loyalties and all that, but none of the marketing material is in English, is it even meant for this market in it’s current state. Are all these youtubers throwing £850 at this just to get their review out the door first about to be in for a nasty surprise.

Will certainly sit tight on this until we have a better idea of the support/range/built quality/app quality/refresh programs (if any) and it will probably be wise to ignore all the youtubers who give positive reviews out the bat because they felt the need too because they threw all that cash at it. Be interesting to see how many of them switch back to DJI the minute the Mini 3 comes out, because ultimately, it’s the brand that will get them ‘the most hits’

Or because they were given a free drone in return for a favourable review :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: DJI Mini 3 - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

For your viewing pleasure :slight_smile:

EVO Nano Series-Packing List-Standard-EU.pdf (1.3 MB)

EVO Nano Series-Packing List-Premium Bundle-EU.pdf (1.6 MB)

EVO Nano Series Quick Start Guide-EU.pdf (41.5 MB)

EVO Nano Series Multi-channel Charger Guidelins-EU.pdf (2.8 MB)

1 Like

Just Seen…
Drones Direct are taking orders for Autel Nano…£599.00 to be delivered on or before 11th November.
So it looks like it’s on its way. Cant wait to see first flying review.

Got to say it looks tacky compared to the Mini 2 and £599 with only the one battery, will wait and see what the reviews are like, I don’t think DJI have anything to be worried about

Some can’t put a price on losing the silly daft DJI ‘NFZ’

1 Like

But surely that is the point of it, unless you want to fly illegally and risk us all losing the ability to enjoy throwing your bird in the sky for a flight?

The self made up NFZ’s that DJI impose, not the official CAA FRZ’s that we all obey

2 Likes

Yes I know what you mean, I used to suffer the same here in Sherburn in Elmet, but for some reason I am able to fly my Air 2S if I want, not that I do without permission from the ATC, but my older Mavic Pro would never allow me to fly unless I unlocked the NFZ

@Robwak I’ve moved another of your posts about the Autel Nano out of the DJI Mini 3 thread and over to the Autel Nano thread, because, well, you know.

1 Like

Did you see the camera specs though? Compared to the DJI Mini 2? :smiley:

That price is somewhat justified :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry,
Keep posting in the wrong thread…I will just get used to putting Posts in the right place and one of these Drone Manufacture’s will bring out a New Drone and that will just F— Me Up Again…Bare with me… :smiley:

Just to really confuse you, Autel are also about to launch the Autel Lite model too :smiley:

Details here: Autel Evo Lite - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

What Attracts me to the Nano is the Obstacle sensors. if DJI don’t bring out a Mini 3 soon then I will have to go for the Nano. Waiting for the first flying Trial on Autel then will decide. My money is burning a hole in my pocket…Hope my Wife doesn’t read this Post…Not only will she take my money but she will even take my pockets… :grin:

Any ‘influencers’ we know who might have been given a pre release to play with ?

@ianinlondon ?

2 Likes

If they have, an NDA will no doubt prevent them from confirming :blush:

2 Likes

This has caught my eye as I’m looking at adding a sub 250g…bookmarked.

1 Like

I can neither confirm nor deny the possession of said product. That said, remember I was a smidge critical of the ll Pro with the wind test and the sudden halting of it in low sunlight.
It is possible I upset them…
:wink:

3 Likes