Back pack, rucksack, hard case and soft-case recommendations

Will see if they have for Mavic Pro Platinum - Ive just had a quick look on eBay & Amazon but only grey - will dive in for another look :+1:

1 Like

I have a 200 and it’s been ideal for my MP Fly More kit.

1 Like

This is the bad boy I use @stevesb .

Velcro Dividers can be adjusted to fit just about anything !.

1 Like

Cheers Chris I’ll look into that.

Bit late but I use lowepro 150 does me for the air

1 Like

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else. I was just wondering how you are transporting your drones around?

I’ve had this case for ages (it came with a limited edition Xbox game) but always knew I wanted to use it for my drone.

As my new Mavic Air 2 arrived today, thought I’d give it a try. Really pleased how it came out :slight_smile:

And while we’re on the subject, how are you finding your MA2? Anything I should know before my first flight at the weekend? :grimacing::joy:

Cheers all, hope you’re all staying safe and well.

1 Like

I’m stewing on which game. Taking a stab at hitman. Looking at the case.

1 Like

Fits in there well Tim !.
First Thoughts?.

1 Like

Top marks sir! I peeled the badge off because it might look a bit suspicious in airports :joy:

1 Like

Haven’t flown it yet as by the time the batteries were charged the weather had turned :-1:

I just use the case supplied with the combo, would like something more snug.

I’m using this bag for my Air 2 great bag, lots of space and very well protected compartment where the drone sits.

3 Likes

I use the lowepro 150 for the air picked it up on ebay for £40

1 Like

I have just been on eBay some good deals on Lowepro bags

:point_up:Yeah they need to - their stuff is well overpriced I reckon - I got the 150 or maybe the 200 sling off eBay for £20 - but I’m def not paying £100+ for a camera bag - my trusty 50L rucksack carries the drone bag, jetboil, MRE;s with lots room to spare - easy enough when out on a beach or up in the hills, got everything we need in 1 bag - the Mrs carries the sling with the booze lol

Don’t you just love Lowepro quality

1 Like

I love my bag I pack every thing in my 150 bag my mavic air is in its Cary case in the bag

2 Likes

Nice colour on the inside of that case too…

Evo-Camo

1 Like

Lowepro ain’t cheap but from experience they are excellent with aftersales. I have a few camera rucksacks. One of them had a fault with the zip and some loose stitching after three years of abuse. I was chatting with them on the phone about another matter and I mentioned the rucksack. They asked me to send it back. They sent me a brand new replacement. Cant fault that at all.

3 Likes