Back pack, rucksack, hard case and soft-case recommendations

Went with the Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 for the Autel Evo 2 gear in the end.

Never bought Lowepro before but loads of people here love them so took the punt. Very well built bag with unlimited configuration options inside due to the Velcro dividers.

It also has a hardened front panel to provide a bit more protection from external dings

I’ve got the flying kit in the main compartment:

The charger, battery hub, cables etc in the top section - with buckets of room still remaining, will easily get the CrystalSky charging hub and power supply in there as well:

And the CrystakSky itself in the back pocket:

Might move things around in the future, will see how it goes once I’ve used it out in the field a few times.

Decent bag though, very impressed so far :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Good choice on the Lowe Pro, I’ve used them for over 25 years.

Its good to see your kits out the box ;o)

4 Likes

Just waiting for one more part to complete the CS setup, will detail elsewhere when done :+1:t2:

Good to rock then!

2 Likes

I have Lowepro view point BP 250 got it at a Bargain price of £50 two years ago from amazon still going good.

2 Likes

Just got a new backpack for my Mavic mini fly more. TheMM case fits perfectly in the bottom and plenty or room for all the accessory’s. Managed to pick it up for £45.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014CKVZWU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

4 Likes

I Have same backpack for Mavic pro 2 I have had it for two years know still going good.

1 Like

I’m glad it lasts. I normally only spend a tenner on backpacks. Maybe that’s why they only last 6 months or so. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I got it on a deal on amazon two years ago I think I paid £50 should have beed over £100.

Moved your post, and replies, over to this catch-all thread.

1 Like

Looks like it was made for it!

@barryb I am not sure about the Mavic Pro but my Hubsan H501s fits nice and snug into the LowePro DroneGuard CS300:

Just picked up a brand new Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 off Ebay for £58, It’s designed for the Mavic Pro series and seems like a proper bargain normally going for £90-100+. There are definitely some bargains out there if you are happy to wait for them but I have to say I have been looking for a while for this one.

3 Likes

I got a lowepro traveller about £25 to £35 on amazon… Perfect

Just ordered on of these from Amazon. Alas didn’t get the bargain you did off Ebay!

1 Like

Mine should arrive today, I’m excited like the missus getting a new handbag :wink:

Question is do I try and squeeze the Mav Mini in with MA2 or do I just face facts that I should just sell the Mav Mini :thinking:

1 Like

It’ll easily fit mate.

I got all my Evo kit in there, with room to spare for a Mavic Pro, never mind a Mini :scream:

1 Like

I see what you mean, I thought it looked small when it arrived but it’s like the Tardis, I’ve just put the MA2 Fly More Combo and I think there’s probably room for another Combo in the big accessory pocket and should easily take my DSLR and a spare lens when out and about.

Very pleased with it.

1 Like

New back pack for me for my trip to Scotland the one I have is not big enough for my stuff got it off a friend £100 bargain Retails for £179 on Amazon should pick it up tomorrow.

pgy tech one mo

5 Likes

Just taken delivery of this bag - it’s a bit smaller than expected to be honest but I think it’ll be fine for what I need it for which is to protect my M2P and keep everything together. I’d probably have gone for the BP250 now I’ve seen it but it’ll be fine. Can’t be arsed to send it back now. This will work!