Bah.. mavic mini down

Ooooo!

You think Heliguy might just dispatch a brand new, sealed, drone from their stock?

Ok, if this is the case, I might change my insurance tactics :smiley:

2 Likes

Unlikely! But we shall see very soon with a bit of luck!

2 Likes

Look what just turned up. Brand new and sealed. I assume it’ll be everything.

5 Likes

Ok, I’m changing my insurance strategy :rofl:

5 Likes

Was everything apart from the case that came with my fly more package that I sent it in. I’ll have to send them an email/give them a ring. Pleased though, although I have two mini controllers now.

2 Likes

Ebay? Theres bound to be some plonker out there who’s dropped their remote in a lake or spilled coffee or something on it and needs a replacement :rofl: the spare props and extra battery will certainly come in handy though :+1:t2: :grin:

3 Likes

Hi Alastair
That’s absolutely fantastic news, I’m really glad it all worked out well for you, couldn’t have been any better. It gives me some faith that I have picked the right insurance deal, I’m on my second year with them now and still think it is worth the money as it is covered 24/7 effectively as the they cover transport and storage, which is at home of course.
Keep on flying safely.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, bit of a result. They’re sending back my fly more case so all sorted. Good on 'em.

2 Likes

So sorry for the crash happened to me too in drownie mode and hit a pole luckily I chached the drone and on one of the propellers broke

I love the DJI advert at the end. I’m sure they’ll put in “not fly 100m near a tree” in future.

2 Likes