Big Club Meet 3-4 July 2021

We have had thunderstorms down in the south west, so glad that the weather is good for you!

2 Likes

Cheers guys great to meet you all thanks for the advice and sorting things out for mešŸ‘šŸ¼.

New motor on order and finger poised for the Nazul :wink:

Did forget to ask if you brought them from Banggood???

2 Likes

Great photo @Hotrodspike :smiley:

How many people were able to make it?

Looks like we have a new record :bowing_man:t2:

3 Likes

Yes, nice to meet everybody, but I was disappointed that I didnā€™t get to wear the tutu of shame!

Iā€™ll be back tomorrow

John

3 Likes

A couple had left by the time I went, so 15/16 and more crashes than people!

Yeah got my nazgul from banggood :+1:t2: glad I managed to update the goggles for you. Hopefully youā€™ll be able to sort out the OSD :+1:t2:

2 Likes

need to upload tthe video of Stevesb crashing his big drone hahaah

1 Like

Yah cheers for that its been a bloody nightmare trying to sort them, been looking on Banggood they have an LED version :star_struck:

Im off this week so ill give it some thought :sunglasses: how long is delivery from Banggood ???

Post brexit no idea, I ordered mine before brexit and it took about a month lol but that was because it wasnā€™t in stock when I ordered it.

My GEPRC Crocodile Baby took exactly a week.

1 Like

Inaugural flight of the Grey Arrows Display team

18 Likes

Oky doky, well I think it would be a good idea to get the other 2 up and running 1st then look at investingā€¦ :thinking:

Brilliant :clap:t2: :rofl:

What drone was it attached to?

2 Likes

Or do I go for 1 of these :thinking:

2 Likes

i believe was tthe air 2 hahah

My Nazgul took about a week as it was uk warehouse stock

Iā€™ve been looking at this myself. 200kmh out of the box :sunglasses:

Can I just say a massive thank you too @notveryprettyboy and @Steviegeek for organising this fantastic event it was an awesome day yesterday I got proper sun burnt lol I look like a lobster this morning so for anybody who cried off because of the weather can I just say you missed out on such a fantastic day.

Got some awesome flying in and met some fantastic people. I seen some awesome drones in action and seen some pretty spectacular crashes as well. And crashing in pretty spectacular ways myself, specifically my mid air mid gate head on collision with @SirGunner just gutted that neither of us was recording at the time doh! :man_facepalming:t2:
So once again a massive thank you to Karl and Steve for taking weeks out of their lives to plan and organize this event. It was very much appreciated!

Hope to see you all again at the next big meet :ok_hand:t2:

13 Likes

Iā€™d also like to extend a massive thanks to @Steviegeek & @notveryprettyboy for putting together an awesome event.

They provided a brilliant location, great entertainment, top notch hospitality and some great company.

Iā€™m also pretty sunburnt too!

Thanks guys !

11 Likes

Apologies for not making the meet after all but I had some complications after a colonoscopy earlier in the week and a three-hour drive was not the best remedy. Great to know that you have all had a really good time - kudos to @Steviegeek and @notveryprettyboy for their organisation.

See you all in the RTF Competitions!

5 Likes