Breaking the speed limit - How fast is your drone? Find out on our leaderboard!

New speed record mavic 3 classic 80-4 mph

1 Like

Leader-board updated.

1 Like

I thought this thing would only do 35.41mph

Moved your post to here where we discuss how fast our drones can go :wink:

You have a little more to go to beat the Mini 3 pro of 71.96 MPH :joy:

1 Like

Not much, only twice & a bit :small_airplane::dash::dash::smiley:

This is why I kept my mini 2… 100mph for that one :wink: Mini 3 a baby in comparison :wink:

Do Mini 3s come with Supplementary power units or was that going downhill with a tail wind :smile:

TY for the topic move. :+1:

1 Like

Atti Mode with a tail wind :wink:

1 Like

36.56 mph more :joy:

1 Like

That’ll do it. More thrust than lift there I think.

Can I be added to the leader board please. Mavic 3 Classic - 47.11mph. I’ll need to start flying in gales to get anywhere near the leaders though.

2 Likes

@Drumsagard Sorry John you will need a little more :wink:

Hi John, well done. But @Kirky is a tad quicker than you :+1:

8th place, 80.04 mph with his DJI Mavic 3 Classic

1 Like

Yeah saw that, how on earth do you get 80.04mph out of a M3C?

Downhill!

Yep, must go faster! :flushed:

1 Like

Atti mode :wink:

2 Likes

By getting to 80.03mph and then going a teeny bit faster? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My M3C is my tripod in the sky for pics, it doesn’t like all this high speed malarkey! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hurricanes Lee and Nigel bring rain and high winds to UK, so I took the opportunity for a speed run at lunch time using my DJI Mini 3 Pro. And I am glad to report, both me and the drone survived :rofl:

UAV Forecast

It was chucking it down and in no time, I was soaked through. That and the 56 mph gusts of wind, despite being 18c today, it felt like 4c :cold_face:

I managed to squeeze 76.9 mph out of my Mini 3 Pro :dash: Heading out, the drone was not happy at all. Really struggled heading 3,000 ft into the wind, and I was keeping it as low as I dared (due to pylons, train track, housing estate). Over 4.5 minutes to get out there, but 30 seconds to come back :smiley:

6 Likes