Breaking the speed limit - How fast is your drone? Find out on our leaderboard!

I’ve been toying with the idea for the air 2, it’s not been broken, or even attempted for quite some time. But I’m scared to lose it.

1 Like

If it aint broke … send it :point_right:

3 Likes

I kinda guessed you would say that :rofl:
If I lost my mini2? Couldn’t really care less to be honest, DJI fucked it with shitty software. But my air 2 I love

1 Like

Full broke. If it isn’t fully broken send it… Hah man after my heart!

1 Like

Just tried a speed run in this wind with the Mini 4 Pro in Atti mode …

New max speed of 67.22 mph. She’s still got more in her, but need to fully charge the batteries first.

8 Likes

Is that one restricted to ?

1 Like

It’s difficult to say, I need to try some more runs. It doesn’t hit the top speed and stay there like on the Air 3. As seen in the Airdata, with the Mini 4 Pro my speed is far from consistent, going up and down.

That said, DJI have definitely added more safety restrictions to these drones. I first saw this on the Mini 3 Pro, then the Air 3, and now the Mini 4 Pro. I was trying to ascend in high wind, but it wouldn’t let me. After pumping the left stick a dozen times, it finally let me ascend to around 160 feet, but then seconds later, it automatically descended to about 80 feet. See red arrows below.

2 Likes

First post. My effort: 118.24mph with the DJI FPV. But will check the rest of my fleet for contenders too.

10 Likes

Leaderboard updated :+1:

Congratulations, @UAVShipSpotter … you’ve moved the FPV up from 4th position to 3rd position.

AND … you get the Speed Freak Badge. :+1:

:clap:

Also … it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: DJI Avata 2, Goggles 3 - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Hahaha

Just realised I’ve never been added to the leader board - Breaking the speed limit - How fast is your drone? Find out on our leaderboard! - #2108 by Drumsagard

I should be in the lofty position of 28th. Can I be added please :blush:

Hi @Drumsagard

Looking at this post it appears your entry wasn’t fast enough to be placed on the leaderboard back in 2023: Breaking the speed limit - How fast is your drone? Find out on our leaderboard! - #2109 by Sparkyws

Sorry I’m not following, there are slower speeds than mine on the leaderboard? :man_shrugging:

It’s only one entry per type of drone, so there’s already a faster Mavic 3 Classic on the list than your speed, one entry per type (rightly or wrongly, thems the rules here!)

1 Like

Ahhh right, sorry didn’t spot that lol :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

See the second paragraph of the first post there John mate:

1 Like

You mean that second paragraph that I didn’t actually read :blush: :joy:

5 Likes