Breaking the speed limit - How fast is your drone? Find out on our leaderboard!

Am I right in thinking that the DJI’s will actually slow themselves down if the speed becomes too great? I would have expected some much bigger numbers. I assume nobody has managed to break the protections yet?

Need to go a tad faster to improve the MP record, in post #1. :+1:

They are limited by tilt angle to achieve higher speeds and also limited on GPS speed which is why flying in higher winds doesn’t increase the top speed by a noticeable amount.

1 Like

I second this speeed breaking motion.

1 Like

@PingSpike
Hi Rich, still waiting … :grinning::grinning:

Table updated and badge awarded to @Steviegeek for his 60.27mph effort with the Sonicmodell F1 Wing.

New category for this one, so we expect one of the FPV gang to oust this pretty quickly.

Thank you Rich :+1::grin:

Wasn’t me mate…

1 Like

Thanks to who it was then :grinning:

1 Like

I am mere Padawan, and humbled by your kind words.

Thank you, Oh worthy one, your road to enlightenment will hasten :person_in_lotus_position:

Does this qualify for the fastest MA2😁

2 Likes

Sure does! I’ll update the leader-board when I’ve finished my Pasta! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks🙂 Enjoy your pasta

Leader-board updated! :+1:

@HazzarUK moves the MA2 up to overall 16th position, deposing @ianinlondon from the top MA2 slot, and bumping @Alkahest’s Parrot Anafi down into 17th position overall.

@HazzarUK also becomes the 27th member to gain the Speed Freak Badge.

1 Like

It was delicious - all homemade! :+1:

42.43 Mavic Air 2

They will need proof. Install “Airdata” app or visit their site. Link your DJI account, wait for it to sync then you will be able to access your logs/flight history. Send a screenshot once done.

2 Likes

Blockquote

@OzoneVibe But look what I dug up from a winter’s flight testing strong wind ability… :cowboy_hat_face:

Not fast enough. I still hold that one.