Breaking the speed limit - How fast is your drone? Find out on our leaderboard!

All self-builds fall under a single umbrella … or there would be a thousand different entries for different this, thats and the others.

Ok no worries, I will definitely now need to do a rebuild to beat @notveryprettyboy

We look forward to it! :+1:

1 Like

Yes! Some competition.
Careful though, I reckon I’ve well damaged my 6 lipos this year trying to get faster. 20 quid a pop as well!

But you cannot buy a Speed Freak Badge for any money! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I reckon you will be taking that badge to the ground with you, cant see anyone beating that speed! Going to see though how fast mine will go in its current state as i have never yet pushed it hard.

I’m hopefully heading off out tomorrow morning scouting some new places locally, I’ll let you know if I find anywhere suitable!

1 Like

A gale is your friend lol

4 Likes

Only if you don,t have gps… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

There is nothing that says you need to be get your drone back afterwards … let alone in one piece.
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

A kamakazi badge :thinking:

3 Likes

:+1:

Went to Turn Moss, played football there a few times in my youth, did some flying but a few dog walkers. Also tried to find the other one at https://w3w.co/surely.blog.hill but ended up turning around as it was very muddy! had a fly on Sale Model clubs field as no one was around.Oh and i looked at the Solar park place but turned back as there was again to many dog walkers. Was thinking of Warburton Bridge, Thelwall or even Pickering lake.

1 Like

Sorry, but where can I see this info? I upgraded to Mavic Air 2 and on the flight log, does not show the top speed as it did on the Mavic Air 1.

Install airdata

1 Like

Great! Thanks.

Already messing around with it.

Perhaps @Mind_the_gap is a MA2 contender ;o)

1 Like

Well, I was a contender with my old MA1. Now I want a place in the mighty podium…
Watch out for me. :joy:

1 Like

I had a crack at this the other evening with 30mph gusts and still could only max out at 34mph with my MA2. I’m assuming that the MA2 has a speed limiter :confused: