Budget FPV Starter Kit

Dont forget the mac D’s on the way up :rofl:

3 Likes

Thats interesting thanks Callum, that makes me feel a little more confident to dip a toe :grin:

1 Like

Double Quarter Pounder meal? :grin:

1 Like

Hold off buying until we can meet up mate. Seriously.

2 Likes

Everyone is different though mate.

I used to get motion sickness really bad as a kid. Couldn’t tolerate long car, bus or train rides.

Not really an issue any more except some VR games.

Think the fresh air, having feet on the ground and frequent breaks helps.

1 Like

I like the breakfast wraps (not serving at the moment) or the big flavour wraps. I can easily scoff em whilst driving :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know that I can Karl lol I’ve got that tingling feeling which is like a crowbar for my wallet :rofl:

1 Like

Are you fairly dextrous?

1 Like

I know what your mean Callum and I know there is no guarantee that I won’t feel sick. Its just good to hear that for some people VR games can make you sick but the fpv doesn’t :+1:t2:

1 Like

Don’t talk to me about breakfast wraps mate. My Mrs won’t shut up moaning about them not being available at the moment :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m right handed, play golf left handed (that’s why I’m shit at it) think it’s coz the bat was the wrong way round.

2 Likes

I like to think so in most things lol

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

You’ll be fine. And you’ll love it. Buy away.

1 Like

I think it’s more probable you were crap at golf because you were using a bat instead of a club Steve :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

Probably a lot to do with way you fly as well.

Some VR games are fine and some make you nauseas within minutes.

It’s the yawing motion that confuses your brain. First person shooters etc are notorious for motion sickness as your constantly turning.

Driving games etc where your traveling forwards are fine.

2 Likes

Try it, when you hit the ball with the bat the wrong way round you feel like happy Gilmore. But the ball goes where it wants.
Funny thing was as I set to tee off, everyone ducked. :joy:

1 Like

Brilliant film!

3 Likes

He’s supposed to be making another

1 Like

Huh… I’ve driven more miles, in many countries, than you. Young Man
:laughing::laughing:

3 Likes