CAA #ShotOnMyDrone competition

Thanks, but did you have to register/login first? If so “how”, because it says “user registration is currently not allowed”.

And when I just try to submit without logging in, I get this?

Sponsored by Cadburys Flake.

2 Likes

I give up. Tried loads of combos of new user names and email addresses. No joy.

They’re managing logins using Wordpress? :scream: :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

The whole thing looks as if it’s been knocked up after a decent sesh down the local.

Well, if this issue affects more than me … looks like Steve will be receiving his shiny “2020 MA2” at the end of January 2021, along with a time machine to go back 9 months to collect it.

1 Like

I’m trying to think back now, pretty sure I just used a new email and created a new username.

Really don’t think it was any more complicated than that mate. :pensive:

1 Like

That’s how I thought it would happen. Alas, no. I have used 4 different emails and usernames.

It is CAA RAP.

LOL! I’ve just signed out to sign back in and see and now I’m locked out :joy::joy::weary:

Was this your plan all along :scream:

2 Likes

“I can’t believe you fell for it”

Haha, okay, I’ve just created a new account under Drone Eye View and posted a new entry called test.

Worked first time :grimacing:

I have tried multiple browsers too. Chome, Edge, Firefox and even IE <hawk … spit>. Along with incognito mode, clearing cache … no luck. It’s not even ‘beta’ status … it’s a bug ridden ‘alpha’ at best.

Would you like my details and enter under my name? :grimacing:

1 Like

You do not want me to have that kind of power, trust me :sunglasses:

My paranoia has taken my thoughts further.

Could this be a Honey Trap for unsuspecting entrants to incriminate themselves, making a stronger argument for greater regulation and the introduction of compulsory Remote I.D?

Trust me, I’m not alone on this. The majority of the voices in my head also agree on this. My cat has other theories, which are more sinister, but she’s just a cat and I rarely take her seriously anyway.

As its a CAA competition would it not be the login details used to sign up for the DMARES test? :thinking:

1 Like

That was my first login attempt, as I thought the same. But at that point, it said “this email/username is already in use” … or words to that effect. I have been through 5 emails addresses today. There must be an issue.

Youve probably already tried but did you try entering your email address and clicking forgot password?

1 Like

Yup. Maybe 3 times. It’s says “check your inbox”, but again, I have received nothing from them.

Good shout though :+1:

1 Like

forgot email/username /click

To reset your email/username please enter your email