Competition # 15: Win an EcoFlow River 2 Portable Power Station!

A 256Wh portable power station worth £209, could be yours.

This flash competition is only open for a week, so you’ll need to enter quickly!

The EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station allows you to charge your drone on the move.

It features a 256Wh capacity and has 300W output as standard and X-Boost powers devices with a 600W output. It will recharge from 0-100% in under an hour, making it 70% faster than most other power stations available.

Its portability is further confirmed by its weight of only 3.5kg and the LiFePO4 battery chemistry provides ten years of use. There are four different ways to charge: AC, car, solar, and USB-C. Smart app control with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.

The EcoFlow River 2 is worth £209.

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £0.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 16/04/2024 at 23:59

Live draw: 17/04/2024 at 20:00

If you wish to unsubscribe from Competitions and Prize Draws notifications and emails, instructions can be found here: Unsubscribe from these notifications

Worried about gambling? Please reach out to a free support and advice service: Gambling support services

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

13 Likes

Another pound well spent :+1:

2 Likes

Im in :crossed_fingers: :grin:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

You were done. I only paid 99p

1 Like

Always wondered why someone would call their child London. Strange when watching his channel

2 Likes

Minimum wage has gone up so i can afford an extra 1p :grin:

2 Likes

I have one of these well worth it, I last took it on a 3 day fishing trip and it only used 40% of it’s capacity when charging drone batteries pone and tablet, it was a great investment. I also have a Solar panel that charges this little unit in no time. Go for it!

2 Likes

Did yours come with the car / fag lighter charger too @NevG ?

I’ve got the bigger brother 512 version

Cracking bit of kit charge from (optional) panels in the garden use for charging everything.

We had a scheduled 8 hour power outage last year and I was able to run the router and iMac off it all day for working at home :wink:

2 Likes

Yes it did, it’s the same model. :wink:

1 Like

I got to stop entering all these comps lol (not just here) If i saved the money I spent on these things i could afford to buy them :rofl:

3 Likes

But … you wouldn’t be able to have bought ALL if them … had you won them all.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO ENTER :scream:

One lucky winner of this competition will win an EcoFlow RIVER 2 worth £209.

Entry closes at midnight on Tuesday, 16th April :smiley:

5 Likes

Im a bit dyslexic so basic things now and again trap me as find searching difficult… How do you enter the competitions?

Follow the link in the post above.

@Wadda-C2 click that in blue :point_up:

2 Likes

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO ENTER :scream:

One lucky winner of this competition will win an EcoFlow RIVER 2 worth £209.

Entry closes at midnight on Tuesday, 16th April :smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t forget we’re doing a mid-week draw for this one!

You can watch the draw LIVE on Wednesday, 17th April at 8PM on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ3SiWI-No

5 Likes

Different strategy again ! :joy:

1 Like