Competition # 9: Win a £250 Amazon Black Friday Gift Voucher!

£250 to spend at Amazon on Black Friday could be yours!

Black Friday always brings some amazing discounts and deals on tech, including cameras, all manner of electronic gadgets and most imporantly, drones!

This competition prize draw gives you the chance to win £250 worth of Amazon Gift Vouchers which will be delivered to you (electronically) in time for Black Friday, with our compliments.

What would you buy if you win?

Would you buy an Air Fryer? Or some drone accessories such as ND filters, a hard case or some spare batteries? Or would you put it towards a new drone?

BE QUICK - TICKETS ARE ON SALE FOR ONE WEEK ONLY :scream:

Enter now for your chance to win £250 to spend on anything you like!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £0.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 18/11/2023 at 23:59

Live draw: 19/11/2023 at 20:00

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob: I put the wrong date ! :man_running:t2::dash::rofl:
Seriously too

You’d better buy some correct ones! :crazy_face:

btw - login issue has been sorted. :+1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes that I must & will do, could of sworn what I thought I thought was correct hmmm to much thinking ! :person_facepalming:t2::sweat_smile:

I’m in…

1 Like

Not as exciting as a drone sorry, good luck to those that enter

Please don’t apologise Jason @Chillibadger - this is exactly the kind of constructive feedback we need :slight_smile:

This one i will be honest i just entererd to support the club. Obviously a bigger prize is more appealing. At the same time the group needs to cover costs. I am always happy for the person who wins in the back of my mind wishing a lil luck will come our way. I was interested in the mac a while ago. I have no idea how they work tho but i am told yhey are a good work machine but unsure if it would be expensive for software i need. A new drone is exciting (sub 250 tho) but at the same time if you have a few drones when you are out you can only fly one at a time and if you have enough batteries some drones may get ignored a little bit but a still exciting. An amazon voucher is good to choice for a prize as you can choose your own gift. I personally would go for amazon. However maybe a card of choice in these hard times. For my birthday, when people asked about gifts i said Amazon vouchers as i can choose gift myself then. Somone bought me an Asda voucher. I had more freedon but i still went to asda and used the asda voucher to buy an amazon voucher. Some people may want it for food. Being practical one person said they would get me a £10 vpucher and we had not heating so i just gave my details for him to top up my gas on our pre pay meter at home. When there are so many people to please, it is hard to decide on a prize. The wrong choice of prize will drop the interest down but the prize still has to be paid for. Break even or profit is the only target a competition can aim for.

Im in , you’ve got to be in it to win it , if it helps the club and makes someone happy then that’s all good right.

3 Likes

Live draw tomorrow at 8PM :partying_face:

https://www.youtube.com/live/v9F8EzIuE4s

3 Likes

Live draw in half an hour :blush:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Stream going live now, so that you can make sure you are connected.

The talking stuff (if the mic is turned on) will start at 20:00

2 Likes

How many goes has @kirky had :grinning:

Congrats @dalziel :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations @dalziel :+1:

well done @dalziel you beat me by a bawhair!!!

1 Like

Well done @dalziel

I have entered every draw so far and never once have I seen my name, even when they say you will see all the names, surely I am not getting the questions wrong?

Congratulations @dalziel

:partying_face:

We’ll dispatch your prize to you immediately!

1 Like

Congrats @dalziel :clap: