Could someone 3D print something for me please?

Not to worry Steve, I expected as much.

I’ve also got stuff in the post, that still hasn’t been delivered after a week.

1 Like

Well I do really know what is going on …

:rage: :rage:

+1 for DPD. TBH, even (crappy) Hermes delivered the last package quickly.

I no longer use Royal Mail for anything if I can help it, they have become totally unreliable and pretty much no longer fit for purpose. The price difference to send a package or letter using Hermes is negligible in comparison, and not massively more for DPD. At least you can generally guarantee it will arrive when they say.

1 Like

Hi @JonD Still no movement on this.
Do you want me to send two more by a ‘proper’ carrier i.e. UPS etc. (they are delivering next day)
Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve, I’ve been working away this week, arrived home last night and they haven been delivered! Mrs said that package arrived Tuesday/Wednesday.

They look spot on, perfect for the purpose I’m after.

I’ll definitely have the required amount, given the time of year recognising people have other priorities I’m more than happy to wait until Jan as there’s no immediate urgency.

1 Like

Oh… excellent they have arrived :+1:
Even more excellent that they are good for you.:+1:
I’ll crack on and get the rest done, won’t be too long as I had stuck my neck out a bit and printed some extra to the two I sent you.
Have a Good Christmas
Steve :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Steve much appreciate. :beers:

2 Likes

@JonD

Hi Jon,
Balance of 8 pairs are shipping out to you today
on UPS, so should be with you Wed/Thurs.
(I’ve sent you a DM with cost and payment details)

Have a great Christmas
Steve :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Steve

Have responded to your PM.

Many thanks for taking the time out to do this, much appreciated!

Have a great Christmas yourself :beers:

1 Like

Arrived today Steve, now I just need to sort my garage and the new shelving.

Many thanks :beers:

Hi guys, wondering if anyone could print some small items for me please? I would, of course, pay for the costs of printing and shipping…
The parts are a couple of canopies, an antenna holder and a gimbals protector. From my very limited understanding of 3d printing, it seems tpu would be the preferred material, but I really have no idea if that is the best option or not…
I have the stl files here Dropbox - 3Dprints - Simplify your life

thx

I’ll have a look at the files this evening
Any particular colour? If TPU I can offer blue, orange, light green or black. Maybe red if I can find it :laughing:

1 Like

Thx Stevie

If everything is to be one colour, it can be orange (nice and visible for the canopy). If multiple colours are ok, then the gimbals protector could be green and the rest orange.

OK, I’ll try and run them today and tomorrow, both colours.
I’ll do myself a Zorro guard whilst I’m at it :smile:

1 Like

Nice one dude. thx a lot

@cst3x6

Can you DM me your address please?
Thanks
Steve

Should be able to get them in the post today :+1:

4 Likes

Thats looking great!!! thx so much for helping out!!

Make a sketch of it, dimension every part, include some pictures too, I’ll print it for you… :grin:

Cheaper to buy a new suitcase - or claim on the airline that damaged it :wink:

2 Likes