Crackly noise and no lights on the board

I hope so to I think it will be hear tomorrow or Saturday so fingers cross I be flying by sunday or monday then

1 Like

had my new board and put it in flash firmware to 4.2 and before i did it i had the gyroscope light up and the accelerometer light up and no dataflash chip found and still no ports i do i have a second dead board then guys

I think your flashing the wrong firmware. Please contact the manufacturer and confirm what the target should be.

i have com 1 and com 7

As above. I think you have flashed the wrong firmware to the board. You need to find out exactly what target you should be using and then flash to that.

i find the firmware it was different one to the last board and the iflight fireware working now

finished the betaflight setup now going to do a test fly tomorrow on my day off from work and thank you guys for all the help

1 Like

can u use any micro-sd card just asking

For what? Video recording? Black box?

Really want to be able to help you but you need to give more information in your posts for us to be able to give accurate advise!

dji goggles and the dji air unit sorry

me one more time sorry guys in beta flight modes i set the arm aux 1 i can not take of or the motors will not turn if i push the throttle but in beta flight i pull the throttle and it moves.

what photo do u need please and thank you

Have you enabled arming by switch?

By default the arming is done using rudder right, disarming rudder left. You have to manually select the option to use switch arming.

If you have already enabled arming on the switch and still not arming, you need to check the status using the CLI as this will tell you what is preventing the arm procedure.

Nidge.

and how do u tell CLI the command please

i now u click on CLI Wot is the line u type please

i have set the switch to aux 1

On the setup tab, RHS under info, is there anything displayed under Arming disable flags?

wot is RHS please

Right hand side of the screen

r right ok thank you arming Disable Flags Throttle noprearm msp

Is your throttle stick fully down? It’s showing high throttle.

Have you set a prearm to a separate AUX?

MSP is just the connection to PC.