Crashed my Mavic

Bless I would be devastated, Is it or was it Fresh Water ? I have seen a few online Youtube drownings and most dry out well in a black bin bag full of dry Rice ( about 2 KL) It Worked and all was well after 4 days untouched In the Bin Bag, Ali were in Fresh Water Drownings.
You Will never forget the day After Remembrance Day 2017 @Ktm250 .:crossed_fingers:

I read the Full DJI Care Refresh just last night and Your Drowning is fully covered as far as I can tell. I hope so as I bought the DJI Care Refresh too for my New Baby. Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo ( £129.00 For One Years Cover ) Do DJI sell Wet Suites In XXXL :zipper_mouth_face:
Chin UP @Ktm250

Evenin all sorry for the late response I have been away to watch the MotoGP in Valencia…
The Mavic has gone to care refresh and its being assessed so I am hoping they contact me soon…

WTF?!

Nice one!

I had some friends round to watch it live here on BTSport - all seven hours of it :smiley: The atmosphere there must have been unreal!!!

“That save…”

Is all I’m saying :open_mouth:

Wanted Dovi to win soooooooo bad :wink:

Ha Ha it was amazing, the Spanish were just going crazy, I really enjoyed the moto 3 race the circuit was humming, the KTM bikes get the award for the best sounding engine.
We were on the corner wher Marquez was celebrating with the dice and jumping into the crowd, I must admit I wanted Dovi to win but it wasnt meant to be…
We also went into Cheste Saturday night after practice and OMG that was mental its a must go and see… :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

I’ll send you a PM, we’re getting way off topic here :blush:

That was the last picture my mavic took before I learned to turn off VPS whilst flying over weirs. She just kept descending!! Got within three feet of the water before I got back control…!

2 Likes