Creality V4.2.7 Silent Motherboard Mainboard Ender 3 Pro 3D

Furiga Silicone Leveling Mount Heat Bed Column Solid for Ender 3 Ender 3 V2 Ender 3 PRO CR10 3D Printer Parts 4PCS https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0952HY5Z1/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_ATWYAR3W9AWFH3QTDS14

:+1:t2:

1 Like

:ok_hand: Ordered, cheers Deano.

2 Likes

These are worth looking at as well if you use a lot of abrasive filaments like silk or gliter.

iMetrx 8PCS MK8 Nozzle 0.4MM,Hardened Steel Nozzle + Stainless Steel Cleaning Kit for Makerbot Creality CR-10 Ender 3/5 3D Printer https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09572CPJ7/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_WDJHQ38DCKATFAE76V2C?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Thank you. Ordered.

1 Like

If you get stuck just post up and I’ll do my best to help you out :+1:t2:

The firmware is easy on the 32bit boards.

The website I linked to above saves you all the hassles of compiling marlin yourself thats why they are locked behind a donation. Once you’ve downloaded the firmware it will be a .bin file just copy this to a SD card turn off the printer pop in the SD card and power it up as long as the firmware file name is different from previous firmwares it will flash automatically :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Deano , much apreciated …

Just the daunting thought … Hopefully all should be ok … but thanks … :+1:

Once you get to that stage of needing to flash the firmware just give us a shout. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I have looked at Marlin site and there is no option for Ender 3 pro in the list … bit confusing …

For your machine without a BLTouch you’d want this one:

Just download the top one as it will be the latest version.

You have got the V4.2.7 board right?

1 Like

Not yet , waiting for it to be delivered … specifically for the Ender 3 pro … on the link above…

Should be here next week, just reading into the firmware more …

what is the BlTouch for , is that the bed levelling gizmo … if so I should purchase one now so I can install at the same time …

Yeah its the automatic bed leveling probe. Again takes a bit of setting up but once its done its just set and forget :ok_hand:t2:

Make sure you get the right BLTouch as there is a specific one for the newer 32bit boards. Don’t do what I did and get the one for the old board then go round in circles trying to figure out why it isn’t working lol

This is the one you want:

It comes with everything you need to fit it.

1 Like

Thanks for that …

What about this …

Same thing really does the same job but just made by creality :+1:t2: I haven’t got any experience with it so I can’t say if its better or not.

Hey thanks anyway … I will concentrate on one thing at a time lol …

Off to do some work on me campervan … give my brain a rest lol

Can’t thank you enough for your help Deano , much apreciated. :grinning:

1 Like

Anytime buddy, I know how frustrating it is because I’ve been there myself so hopefully you can learn from my mistakes and not make them :joy:

1 Like

Unfortunately, this vendor states that it’s the dual gear but sends the single gear.

I had the misfortune of receiving one today and have promptly sent it back to Amazon.

That’s definitely the single gear.

1 Like

There’s actually someone who left a review to say they have had the same.

I ordered this one in the end - cost a little more but seems to be proper (positive reviews too)

Ahhh thats the original one I linked to they must re added the dual gear again :+1:t2:

1 Like

Again make sure you calibrate your E steps once its fitted. Don’t use the 139 value that it states in the instructions as mine was way off that lol actually messure it and adjust it accordingly. There are plenty of calculators online so you put in your numbers and it will calculate your exact e steps :+1:t2:

1 Like