Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

Well the tech is there they just can’t make it small enough lol

1 Like

What about 3 cams to get the fov? Can you get the display in the goggles to wrap around?

1 Like

Flexible screens have been a thing for a while now so I don’t see why they can’t use it in a set of goggles. :man_shrugging:t2:

Curved monitors and TVs for example.

1 Like

And foldable Oled phone screens lol they are fecking expensive though

A miniature head tracker would be phenomenal lol

1 Like

The Orqa goggles have a headtracker built in too I think so you just need the Cam and you’re golden lol

The survos are to big for a quad.

1 Like

605vfj

Surely they could make a cam direct driven? You can get some tiny strong motors these days

1 Like

Although that said direct driven gears would not be great in a crash lol :man_facepalming:

What do you make of this? Likely true or trolling?

I did see that orqa wasn’t using an asic. A rumour. That made me think if its hdzero (who divorced fatshark and maybe started sleeping with orqa) that if its true, hdzero will rocket

1 Like

Could be true, HDZero is staying very quiet while everyone is second guessing. They could easily just come out and say no the orqa system is nothing to do with our system. Radio silence kind of like they’re waiting to make an announcement :thinking:

But why bother with a 1 watt vtx? How many mw is this orqa vtx? Where are the cams? Interesting few days coming

Well if it is HDZero tech the cams are already here in the Mirco V2, Foxeer etc. Maybe they were too far along with the 1W VTX to halt its release or were producing it anyway incase Orqa dropped out or had set backs? I don’t know, alot of ifs, buts and maybes. There will be alot of speculation over the next couple of days until there’s an official announcement

1 Like

All of those orqua vtxs are massive too, the smallest is supposed to be 30X30 . Maybe they are aiming their vtxs more towards wings and large long range quads?

1 Like

Yeah that 2.4g is huge!

2 Likes

Not a massive competitor to HDZero then…

I always get too excited when there are new releases like these :laughing: