DJI Fly - App updates and download links

Giz us a Job DJI :joy:

I was doing this just as a test so be nice.
I installed the latest version (through drone tweaks), but everytime I click on the menu button at top right the app either closes or freezes. Android 9 on Huawei media pad M5.
I’ll be going back to 1.4.8 but wondered if anyone else had this problem?

Funny that, i have the same and am just testing the latest version and it seems to be fine

I did do a factory reset before installing, and removed all the crap. Did 2 flights yesterday and was all good

No factory reset here, perhaps I’ll try that as well.
I best go and transfer the apk’s from tablet to pc before I do though. Takes me hours to download them!!!

I still have no joy after factory reset. I sign in to dji, exit the app, open the app and sign in to drone tweaks. Connect to drone, hit the three dots and the app closes and restarts. Back to 1.4.8

DJI Fly app update released on 26/10/22 (for iOS)

– iOS v1.7.8

What’s New

• Adds support for automatically adjusting shutter speed and ISO when camera A set to Pro for DJI Mini 3 Pro.

• Adds support for DJI Mini 3 Pro to adjust style parameters including sharpness and noise reduction.

• Adds support for Enhanced Transmission on DJI Mini 3 Pro.

• Adds support for DJI Air 2S to adjust EXP settings in Cine mode

• Adds support for iOS 16.

• Fixed certain issues and optimized overall app quality.

Notes

• Update aircraft firmware to latest version to use above features.

iOS Download:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: DJI RC - Model RM330 (Mini 3 Pro) - Firmware updates

What’s this then?

On October 26, Shenzhen-based drone maker DJI released multiple upgrades for its Mini 3 Pro drone, such as an enhanced image transmission function. The DJI Mini 3 Pro can now use the DJI Cellular module to establish 4G network communication to ensure a stable and reliable image transmission connection.

Info found here

@PingSpike Rich, have you come across these modules?

Not available in the UK mate. You could probably import one?

DJI might lock it down to region / firmware though :roll_eyes:

You need to buy 2, one for the drone and one for the controller

It also needs a sim card and there is a yearly subscription! and is only available in china :scream:

You’d get some cracking bvlos flights though eh? :smiley:

1 Like

DJI Fly app update released on 02/11/22 (for iOS)

– iOS v1.8.0

What’s New

• Adds support for DJI Mavic 3 Classic.

What’s Fixed

• Fixed certain issues and optimized overall app quality.

iOS Download:

1 Like

Now - if they added support for it to the Go4 app … :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just in case you missed it they have updated the DJI Fly app

Moved your post to the thread where all Fly App updates are posted.

V1.9.0 made available today.

——

What’s New

• Adds support for DJI Mini 3 (compatible with DJI RC-N1 remote controller and DJI RC).
  • Adds Waypoint Flight. Using waypoints, aircraft can automatically fly the exact preset route. This feature is currently only available on DJI Mavic 3 series aircraft.

(Update aircraft firmware to latest version to use above features.)

2 Likes

Morning all

Although I’ve watched YT videos on the release of the fly app 1.9.0 has anyone had first hand experience on the update with the older drones, such as mavic mini & mini 2, mavic air 2 & so on, has there been any known issues ? Poor transmission etc.
I’m still running 1.6.9 on iOS and have been putting off updating but recently it has been freezing and starting to play up a bit which I don’t fancy in flight, so I’m thinking maybe time to update, would really appreciate any thoughts.
Many thanks in advance

Well done Richard for volunteering to be our Beta tester for the latest update :clap: :clap:

Wayne, No chance ……… I’m not as daft recently
The gimp has not been out for a while :joy: