DJI (Mavic) Air 2S mega thread

Those photos look crystal :+1:

Get that flight record over to airdata.com and head over
Here grab it whilst you can. :+1:

Beautiful photos
Who’s the lucky sod with the pool :heart_eyes:

No idea mate… there are some very posh houses on this side of the village.
Our village is split into two by the A1 and this is the posh side.
Needless to say, I live in the other side :grin:

Liking the photos. Especially the first one with the streaked clouds.

1 Like

Playing around with the manual camera settings at sunrise and trying out the 360’ pano… :heart_eyes:

![DJI_0535|690x388]

12 Likes

You’ll need to upload that to Kuula for it to display properly @ianinlondon (see below, post your own and delete the version i uploaded)

Looks very clear and sharp though ;o)

1 Like

No stitching line either
:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

You’re right

9 Likes

Now that I like.

2 Likes

And the other picture…

10 Likes

The original Air 2 is very good at stitching so I’m not surprised the Air 2S is good at it too :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well, Kuula is a new one to me… Cheers @milkmanchris
:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Wow you’ve been snap happy @ianinlondon, that is picture 517.

Can’t wait for your thoughts.
Have you had the altitude fault yet?

1 Like

Ian add it as a single image not tour :wink:

Then use the share and just the URL

Now done :+1:

1 Like

No, and I’ve been looking out for that… No issues at all… :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for all the nice comments
Rob

Is it just me or has the A2s frenzy landed on its face :flushed: when you look at the amount of coverage the M2 still has. DJI should have just offered a £200 camera upgrade option for the A2 :man_shrugging:t2:

Is this supposed to kill the MA2 or the MPro off, or both? Without C certification why would you upgrade to a drone that is going to be restricted in the near future?
I accept that DJI are only interested in making money but I really can’t see the point with this release :thinking:

It depends. We do not know how long this CE certifications will take. To be honest I though that they would be ready last January, but I heard that probably will take a long time, so in the meantime, I think there should be developments on the drone industry. For me and for many others that have current drones on similar specs, this release is irrelevant.
But if you don’t currently have one and the mini camera doesn’t fill all your needs, well, the are potential customer willing to part from their money to get the latest tech and if I did not had now the MA2, I would be tempted to purchase it myself.