DJI Mini 2 batteries are not auto-discharging

As per first post here, they were all still fully charged :grimacing:

1 Like

DOH! Hadn’t seen this post… Glad it agrees…:rofl:

5 Likes

I am wondering why DJI hasn’t informed us of this, is it a ploy to sell more!!

Check them again in a few days

2 Likes

Cost to print is 25 pence each

EDIT

If anyone wants any I have a bedroom full of filament so pm me your address and I’ll post you them what’s a pound between friends.

On me guys

6 Likes

Blockquote DOH! Hadn’t seen this post… Glad it agrees…:rofl:

Who cares about doubling up ? :+1:
As long as M2 owners find out one way or another before they end up out of pocket unnecessarily.

3 Likes

I saw a comment which I can’t find again now :roll_eyes:

They suggested slicing down the length of a drinking straw (think pipe-lagging) and sliding it under the battery contacts.

2 Likes

I’ve been using some post it notes

2 Likes

I’ve just taken them out the hub, taken the M2P batteries out of the backpack (still in their lipo bags) and put the whole lot in my ammo case. Man, you lot will be giving me sleepless nights! :frowning:

4 Likes

Excellent gesture @speatuk I salute you my friend

5 Likes

I have some on print now for the milkman and @Sparkyws so if anyone else wants any pm me your address and they will be in that post as soon as they are printed. Which will be tomorrow.

7 Likes

Top man Steve Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

I’d love to Rich, but I wouldn’t rip off someone else’s design. I might do one from scratch though.

2 Likes

Hows it ripping off someones design when its on thingyverse?

3 Likes

Only if you sell them.

I’m not selling them I’m giving them away

EDIT

2 sets each actually just in case they get damaged in that post.
FYI
They cost 8p each to make. So if you do design your own. Charge accordingly.

4 Likes

@speatuk if you are giving them away can I order a set please, what about postage??

1 Like

Just pm me your address.

Phil,
We are one big family here and if I can’t help out my family without having to charge, it would be a sad world.

11 Likes

Thanks @speatuk

The original Mini didn’t have LiPo batteries but the manual said they would auto discharge. Mine never did but I always kept them in the charger. I’m interested to know if they do discharge out of the drone and charger. Have family coming for a garden visit, think they have an original Mini as well as a phantom. If he has, I’ll update this in about a week ,:grin:

3 Likes

@Sparkyws
@Pavster
@Ayoub
@Fad_Flyer
@Diveuk
@Crackerjack
@wpbooth

These are printed and bagged up and will be posted today at the sorting office before 3pm, which is the last post. They are all first class postage so you should all receive by Tuesday at the latest. (he says, hopefully :grimacing:)

8 Likes

Any more for any more

As you can see they cost pennies to make as does all 3d printing

5 Likes