Drone with flymore, still no controller = 928

Drone with controller = 829

Drone with flymore and controller = 1018

3 Likes

(Based on this chart from Jasper)

1 Like

#DejaVu :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The M1P camera being rotated into “portrait” position, and back, a couple of times.

G_20220405_0901323

I videoed in “portrait” mode … for effect.

(Sorry - took a few attempts to find everything and get into one post. :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, exactly :rofl:

2 Likes

Which Tom Cruise is it ?

That’s very true; it seemed we had a whole host of manufactures bringing very different models out. Then DJI changed everything bringing a fully folding semi-pro model; suddenly everyone else seemed to drop out of the sky … (literally, with the Karma…).
Maybe if the world’s airspace regulators stopped trying to regulate the fuck out of tiny little objects being flown way below any manned aircraft without any possibility whatsoever of causing crashes, drone manufacturers could start being a little more innovative… Instead we fins ourselves all creaming our pants over a flying camera as long as it’s under 250gms…

2 Likes

Just watched YouTuber DM Productions confirmation on Mini 3 Pro specs HDR video, Battery time etc and release date… is it correct. Lol Link to channel:
https://youtu.be/ySq6K1POaw8

I’m not having a go at you, Colin. It’s just when I see this chap appear in my YT recommended list I go full on Tourette’s. Though he would like to think otherwise he’s no more privy to DJI information than any of us are with a simple Google search.

4 Likes

The quoted 47 minutes is only for the intelligent flight+ batteries. Not the ones that come with it that are rated at 34.

Here’s the full English translation of that Dutch sales page which has since been removed for those of you that prefer to read than watch annoying YouTubers.

Obviously continue to take with pinch of salt. Nothing is still confirmed.

message.txt (5.3 KB)

@Nidge I get what your saying, there are loads of YouTubers all using each others data for content and some are better than others. His was simply the 1st one I saw and given the impatience of drone enthusiasts I thought I’d add to fuel to the fire. :japanese_goblin: :joy: Personally, I dont give a monkeys chuff wen it comes out cus its way outside my budget! Sticking with my mini 2 for some time to come. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Bellend of the highest order, how long before he uploads a video of himself down Morecambe beach trying to get 3 miles out of it.

1 Like

He lives in Cleveleys, less than a mile from me, so there are other beaches much closer for him :wink:

1 Like

I commented on one of his video’s a couple of months ago, he was chatting :poop: and giving bad advice, see if I can find it, but pretty sure he deleted the video after, he tried having a go at me, he lost

1 Like

His channel was actually OK when he first started, but after a while he started overdramatising things, and doing videos like ‘the secret setting no-one knows about’ ( when it’s obviously in the menu ) :confused:

3 Likes

I was worried about the video he did from his home, following his daughter to the bus stop, something very uncomfortable about it and I wasn’t the only one!
Yes his own daughter, but it worried me that it could have been anyone’s child

1 Like

Please don’t associate him with Morecambe :scream:
Fine when he was 1 of the Disney 5 but went downhill, fell off a cliff, when he went solo.

Back on topic, I’m more than happy with my 2 so won’t be getting the 3, in any format.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that too many of these YouTube ‘experts’ are earning good money from their output. Clickbait titling ensures plenty of hits, likes and no doubt, revenue, as well as earning a few more subscribers.

There are only a couple that I watch, @ianinlondon being one of them. I can’t be arsed watching recycled, incorrect information that’s simply based on rumour. The drone will be out, when it’s out and then we can read fact, not speculative nonsense. To be fair, it’d be better being delayed slightly to ensure it’s ready , rather than follow the example of the Mavic 3, that was obviously released too soon, possibly adversely affecting sales.

It’s clear that the Mini 2 will be a hard act to follow. If the pricing of the 3 is as rumoured, it’ll have to be bloody good to justify it!

5 Likes