DJI Mini 3 Pro - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion, reviews

Pretty good video of it

I never had as much success trying to track anything small or fast moving (me on a pushbike or my scooter)

Don’t expect DJI quality tracking thats on the ‘higher end’ drones

4 Likes

I live in an urban area. I need something sub 250g

1 Like

I’ll leave this here :joy:

If u want the features then Autel is the way to go.

1 Like

Mini 2 is fine for now. Plus I have little evidence of what autel’s customer service or quality is like. DJI may release a product before all the key features work and have some teething problems but generally they listen to customers, fix issues and their customer support is second to none. I’ve had to return to mini 2 to the Netherlands and had a replacement drone back within a week? Can autel do the same? Sometimes good customer service and build quality will guarantee a bit of loyalty before even thinking about looking at a competitor.

Heh PingSpike,
Just to jump in on this conversation, l personally couldn’t get on with my Mini 2, when eventually had it l found it too light, and as before owning any of the DJI Drones, the Drones are 570g upwards, so Stability is key for me, so l now have DJI Mavic Air 2 & Air 2S, both with Obstacle Avoidance.

Not really jumping ship from DJI, however l do like the look and Sturdiness of the Evo Lite Premium Bundle, lt wouldn’t sense me buying the Mini 3, it would be far too Light, like its predecessors. Cheers.

Regards
Dennis.

All depends where you want to fly, if its A1 then your Air’s are no good

2 Likes

Milkmanchris,
Thanks for replying so quickly to my text message, as a member of a reputable club FPVUK, I am authorised to fly under Article 16, l would be only flying in the Open catagory anyway.
I know that with Article 16, one fly next to a Park, but l’d rather be far-away from people. Cheers

Dennis.

Is this speculation, a mock up or what :thinking:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CakfnuDL1zS

Further search refers to this vid …

reckon its a fake tbh, i know we will start hearing more and more over the coming weeks as if that “roadmap” is to go by then the mini 3 is within the next month or 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like it might be legit from reliable leaker.

1 Like

It would need to be made of papier-mache to get to 249gm with all the extras!

Perhaps. But the Air 2S is smaller than the M2P, but then it shares quite a few parts. Therefore it could be that the Mini 3 is physically smaller than its predecessor … and therefore maintaining the same weight :man_shrugging:

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I know this chap’s had a bit of a rough ride, but it’s a watchable video …

I wonder what a future DJI Mini 3 will be able to do that a current Autel Evo Nano can’t do already :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe fly in wind stronger than a asthmatic mouse’s cough? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Include a distress beacon when lost in fields after speed trials?

2 Likes

The only review I saw for the Nano suggested that despite the sensor and resolution, the Mini 2 still took better photos. So perhaps the Mini 3 can do even better.

Allow you to buy the Mini 3 Fly More… plus take the family out to dinner, for the same price as a Nano Premium Bundle :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes