DJI Mini 3 Pro - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion, reviews

Yes I was one

Is 0.1 or 0.9 the slowest For the sticks

0.1 should move the drone and gimbal slower.

1 Like

Okay perfect

Just received it from eBay. I know that the waterproof case is much more durable, but for me is useless while hiking. I am pretty happy about this backpack, gonna be waterproof to some level at least. Much more space than in a fly more kit bag. Another controller would fit for people using RC and RC-N1. Just need to wait for mini coming back from care refresh next Monday :smiley:

1 Like

At least you can go out and buy the Mini 4 when that happens :joy:

Argos have the non-enhanced controller and drone in stock - I can even get same day delivery if I want. Maybe check your branch? Don’t forget to use any nectar points and cashback etc. if you do.

1 Like

Don’t forget to post it here when you do :joy:

2 Likes

The one with the better range :wink:

I’m sure I saw mention of how to calibrate DJI RC earlier but I can’t seem to find the post now. Done the latest firmware and other updates (don’t know how to do batteries) but just tested the mini 3 in the garden and a few things were apparent.

Firstly the RC is in cine mode but RC says in normal mode in the display. Flick the switch a couple of times and it displays correct mode?

In flight (cine mode) drone responds to sticks but won’t respond to fly backwards, just doesn’t move. It will in normal mode but seems very slow and it is ok in sport mode. So I guess it’s not the sticks.

Wondered therefore if there is a calibration process for the controller? Tried rebooting everything to no avail.

It did give a couple of IMU calibration warnings but they disappeared quickly. Did an IMU calibration anyway.

Thoughts anyone…oh and how to update batteries please.

Just arrived and tested :smiley:

2 Likes

Where did you get the plus battery?

Aliexpress

1 Like

Thanks, did it take an age to arrive?

I ordered it May 24th and it arrived today

1 Like

Thanks Keith, may take the plunge myself.

1 Like

Hi all.Anyone waiting for a Fly more combo from dji?I ordered one on 16th June.Expected to arrive on 30.7.23

Contact them via the chat and tell them you need it urgently as you are going on holiday. That’s what I did and it arrived a few days later instead of 27th July scheduled date.

Good idea.Will try

1 Like