DJI Mini 3 Pro - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion, reviews

@anon57276961 I have had one of them. Had it for a month now all going well :+1:

I bought the UGreen 100w version from Scan, it was just under £50 and included a USB-C and Apple cable, it has 4 ports on it, it is really fast at charging the hub

1 Like

Anyone got any good videos on the best settings for this drone?

1 Like

Have a look at Ian In London @ianinlondon on YT - great videos and a member here to boot :+1: :+1: :+1:

This one is a good start …

2 Likes

Anyone else who ordered from DJI just get a random gift credit? Also looking at my account I can’t see the ‘golden ticket’ thing anywhere, so thinking they might have just fobbed it off and credited everyone

used to, but they expired.

3 Likes
1 Like

Anyone know how to turn on Bluetooth and WiFi back on when the drone is connected.

This is on the smart controller.

I have searched but drawn a blank on my phone.

Thanks

1 Like

Swipe down from the top of the screen and select WiFi from the menu.

2 Likes

It’s on the pull down menu

2 Likes

@0.50 sec

2 Likes

Thanks. Had forgotten about the swipe down. Although video is for the pro smart controller and not the mini 3 one. But appreciated.

The is the smart controller not pro i have the smart controller.
As it says in the title

1 Like

Ah ok.

The video shows the one with the Mavic 3 so wasn’t sure.

Flew with the Mini 3 today for the first time and was very impressed!

No issues with connection, although less than a mile away.

Very stable.

Unless the wind is high, I will probably opt for this than the Air 2.

I have the smart controller, which made life very easy.

Although had to admit to my wife that I now have 3 drones :joy: :joy:

She didn’t know that I had purchased it!

Less than a mile away… mmm

Also less than 10 miles away :joy: :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

A very random occurrence with my Mini 3 and the smart controller this evening. Took off and captured some shots of the marina. All OK. Landed went to another location, took off, captured some shots. All OK.

Drove to a third location took some shots, landed, went to download them and there was nothing there. Confused I went back and took some more, landed and they weren’t there either. By luck I scrolled down in the album and the shots had been dated as the 24th July. Checked the drone and for some reason in between flights two and three it randomly decided to change the date and time :man_shrugging:t2: