DJI Mini 3 Pro - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion, reviews

My what good eyes you have grandma :eye::eye:

https://youtu.be/o-3n1xp754E

2 Likes

Today my flight records were not fully uploaded to Airdata using the RC Remote Pro (enhanced :joy: )

To extract them to a SD card:-

Pull down from the top
Click on the Settings icon top right
Click on Storage
Click on Music & Audio
Click on Audio Files
Click three dots top right
Click on Show Internal Storage
Click hamburger (three lines) top left
Click DJI RC
Click Android
Click data
Click dji.go.V5 (could change location in the future?)
Click files
Click FlightRecord
Select required flight logs by taping the disk icon to the left
Click three dots top right
Select Copy to…
Click hamburger (three lines) top left
Select SD card (below DJI RC)
Select DCIM (or another folder)
Select COPY

Then remove SD card and transfer wherever. For me it was dragging and uploading to AirData

Not so pro enhanced it would seem

If you are tethering whilst flying it’s a known issue and has been covered here. It’s the same on iOS devices

1 Like

Indeed. Unfortunately the article doesn’t really help on the RC controller. Or maybe I didn’t read far enough :joy:

Anyway just posting the steps if you want to manually extract them for any reason as they are hidden.

@markas I posted above the steps to manually go back and add accurate data to airdata. However first delete the incorrect flight records from airdata (not the controller).

Your records will then be correct.

I haven’t got the pro controller, just the smart one with the Mini 3, I think I tried deleting the logs from airdata, logging my dji account out and then synced again but not change.

Not had any issues since leaving the wifi/bluetooth disconnected on flights, unless recent firmware updates fixed that problem?

You will need to delete then manually upload the log files

Ah, OK :+1:

Can someone confirm which satellites the Mini 3 uses?

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks my search failed on the phone

I knew they had the ‘new’ Beidou so looked for that :wink:

1 Like

Not the sleeping ones, they are reserved for the Mavic 3

2 Likes

Is there any reason to keep the panorama files after creating a 360 image?

Seems surplus to requirements.

Unless I have missed something.

I used to delete them from the mini 2, once I had the shot I wanted. Can’t say I’ve seen the separate files on the mini 3 unless they are stored in the folder, I always use the quick transfer and transfer the ready made panorama.

seperate folder called panorama

This is all I have, if I go into each of those folders DCIM has the 100 media folder, lost dir has nothing and the misc has three folders called GIS, IDX and THM?

Should add, I did a couple of panoramas yesterday afternoon which are still on the 100Media folder.