DJI Mini 3 Pro - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion, reviews

I have always found that If i use Assistant v1.07 first, it puts the needed drivers into the system, I then install the latest version on top, and that gives me access then all all my DJI drones without further problem.

You can download V1.07 from HERE

You got it! Needs the consumer drone version… All good now.

2 Likes

@Kellybob is it all up & running ?

Yes… All working fine (consumer drone assistant) also connecting to DH.

Perfect :+1:t2:

1 Like

Do you have drones direct under a offensive word so you’ll be pinged straight away :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I get instant alerts :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh wow … I remember having one of those, and thinking I was so cool when it went off in Tesco!

1 Like

Collected my Mini 3 Pro today with the flymore kit and a set of ND filters. Has the APK been launched for third party apps to create flight plans at all?

Not as yet

Can’t imagine it will be this year

1 Like

Not getting any range issues with my Mini 3

So far since July 26th I have flown 41km with the little drone.

Okay one of those flights was over 8km on one battery, but the ability to easily fly over 30 minutes with the bigger battery is great. And no it wasn’t 4km out! :joy: but it is surprising how the Kms clock up on the bigger battery.

My Air 2 must be wondering what it has done wrong!

If you don’t mind me asking is that with the rc-n1 or the pro controller , if on rc-n1 iOS or android , hope you don’t mind me asking , Thankyou

smart controller

Sorry that’s what I meant the smart controller , have dji resolved the teething probs now , I did think about getting one but that kinda put me off & thought maybe just try & get the drone to run off my other controller if that works , quite used to iOS now , never really tried anything with android , only reason that being as I’ve seen or heard rather many problems but I don’t think it’s been with everyone . Maybe I’m wrong , I think I’d get a lot more flying done with a sub 250 !

:person_shrugging: :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Enhanced then :joy:

1 Like

… or DJI RC … model No RM330 even :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Just testing the new ND1000 on the windowsill

1 Like

Would that have been 1/800 second exposure without the filter?

yes that sounds about right