DJI Super Patcher

Anyone tried this yet? Enables you to lock onto Galileo Satellites (up to 30!).
Removes NFZs and Altitude limits.

Has options for FCC Boost Mod.
Personally don’t really know much about FCC mods but seems simple enough for those who need it.

Do you have a link to this piece of wizardry?

These tools are all available in the public domain @TassyWass (for free)

And / or there’s always NLD if you don’t want to get your hands dirty :blush:

Came across a YouTube video with links to all that’s required. Not sure if I’m allowed to post it. Will send you the link.

1 Like

Yes, I was aware of that. Haven’t really been looking for mods so it was the first time I heard of locking on to Galileo Satellites.

Always read questions regarding FCC mods and this seemed to make it very easy.

1 Like

This GADC, you can post anything here :blush:

https://github.com/ping-spike/DJI_Super-Patcher

There are a few restrictions with the DJI Super Patcher, mainly that it’ll only run on the Mavic Pro / Spark / P4 and then only on very specific firmwares for each.

It also doesn’t actually remove the NFZ database, more of a mask… you’ll still get warnings.

Easy enough to use though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read that you get ‘precision landing’ back.

When was this removed? Was it not available with the mixed custom FW?

I’ve used precision landing once, to prove to myself how good it was (landed on my camping table!:+1:), and about 4 times to show off to other people how effing good it was.

All other landings have been manual … saves faffing about before take-off to ensure there’s something/things identifiable enough for it to work, since a lot of places I’ve taken off from would confuse the heck out of it … shingle beach, grass playing field, tarmacked road/car park, etc. (No - I never use a launch pad - that’s more faffing! :wink: )

It was never removed, more a by-product-bug of custom firmware modules.

1 Like

What I don’t understand is how are you supposed to know if you’re in FCC mode or FCC boost mode?!

Plenty of videos on Youtube on the subject.

The videos on YouTube, that I’ve seen anyway, talk about the difference between CE mode and FCC mode, and the visual tell whether you are in one or the other, but regarding FCC mode and FCC boost mode that appears to be something else.

We’ve got details of How to tell if you are in CE or FCC power mode using GO4 but nothing on how to tell if you’re also boosted.

P|ease share the wealth if you find out @Pete :+1:t2:

Any good?.

https://dji.retroroms.info/howto/dji_configs

No :blush:

1 Like

No, not really, unless you have one of those frequency scanner things to hand? I guess the only tangible way without one is to fly it and see how far it will go before you run into problems, I know mine goes into FCC mode because it travels much further than before without an issue, but is it boosted? That I don’t know.

2 Likes

Only thing I can think of is running a battery in hover on fcc config and noting the decrease in controller battery.

Charge everything back up and run same test for same amount of time with FCC boost.

I suppose it stands to reason that the boost is going to consume more power.

Whether or not it’s a big enough difference to observe over a single battery might be an issue.

Thanks for bringing my project up. Super-Patcher now supports Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 Standard, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, Inspire 2, and P4PV2.

All firmwares that are supported are either the latest firmware or nearly the latest firmware. I’m not sure why you would need multiple firmwares to be supported :thinking:. The link above is to someone’s fork from an earlier build.

Here’s the master link and this one will always be updated the the latest version GitHub - brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher: Liberate DJI drones. Height limit, NFZ limit, enable Galileo Satellites + more

1 Like

Super-Patcher 2.0 is released!

Major updates including never before available mods for all aircraft.

NEW SMART BATTERY MOD
No need for non-DJI battery ever again!

-Completely unlock the DJI Smart battery to be 100% customizable while in DJI Intelligent Battery mode.
-Completely disable low battery forced auto landing
-Set low battery and critical low battery to any percentage or completely disable.

• Re-calibrate the Smart battery “flight time remaining” calculation to be more accurate. Also calibrates the “only enough battery to RTH” level. I bet lots of Mavic Pro owners forgot it could do that.

NEW STEALTH MOD

• Completely disable rear LED lights when in flight
  • Front lights are still controllable from the app

SPARK SUPPORT for jkson FCC + Boost

Optimized for Spark by BorisPlintovic

More documentation to come shortly.

To get 2.0 you must download the new file from GitHub. None of the previous versions will update automatically

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the update @Brett8883 :+1:t2:

I see digdat0 is back on the scene after a long hiatus, which is also excellent news.

He released one of his usual kickass videos for your Super Patcher only yesterday too:

Keep up the great work mate :smiley:

4 Likes