Drone down lesson learned!

Think you might need a little boat. Looks like about 50/60m from the edge of the water.

1 Like

We’ll appreciated , my mates got a little boat I’ll keep you posted many thanks for your help :pray:t2:
Edit: how accurate are the or is the data would you know , once again thanks

3 Likes

Should be able to locate it to 2 meters radius if it’s good gps data

3 Likes

:pray:t2:

1 Like

Have a walk round you might find a carp fisherman with a remote control bait boat to take the line out 60 mtrs and can drop it within a few feet past the spot let the weight on the end sing to the bottom and real in a few goes and you should hook it
Or even use a drone to take a line out take a look at drone fishing on you tube

1 Like

Thankyou :+1:t2:

https://maps.apple.com/?ll=51.423382,-1.069278&q=My%20Drone&_ext=EiQpjQZhXjG2SUAx7Hsg08Ib8b85jQZhXjG2SUBB7Hsg08Ib8b8%3D&t=h

Thought I’d add this as to weather it matches up with all the locations and data I’ve added in the hope just to drag it out , if not it’s fine , thanks all for your help & input .

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks Wayne , am I looking at the very end of yellow line mate ?
Many thanks

1 Like

Between them arrows

1 Like

Ah ok mate I’m with you , would you know the distance from land to water or location roughly , I’m thinking waders and a couple of grapple hooks :thinking::smile:

Sorry or best shortest part / way to exit if that makes sense

1 Like

If I’m reading it right in or around that triangle ? 34 being yellow 35 being red , I take it red is the final loss

37 meters

1 Like

Ok so about 100 odd feet out , :grimacing: so near but so far , I can get to that spot easy just not sure how deep it is , I’ll find out tho !

2 Likes

1 Like

The last GPS recordings

2 Likes

121 feet to be precise , and on this first image here in regards to the other ones posted this one is my best form of exit / location if it’s to be possible , am I reading that correct , many thanks

1 Like