Drone Hacks app - How to enable FCC mode and remove NFZs on your DJI Mavic 3, Air, Air 2, Air 2s Air 3, Mavic Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Avata, RC Pro or DJI FPV drone

Just logged on to get an answer regarding Windows 11.

Are you saying the Mini 2 can’t be modified on Windows 11 or just that the latest firmware hasn’t been cracked?

Saying the latest 2 firmwares haven’t been hacked yet, check the bird map on drone hacks. Win 11 the drone hacks app worked (for DJI FPV).

There is a hacked android app you can use for FCC mode with dh hacks and drone tweeks I believe

2 Likes

Just incase anyone has the RC Pro it is finally self FCC hackable via the Drone Hacks website app obviously you need to pay the 40 euro licence fee but sets you up for any future updates etc, I finally have my Mavic 3 fully updated to the latest versions of firmware/DJI Fly app etc to get the latest enhancements from last firmware, no need to get the RC Pro remotely hacked any more so less risk involved, just bear in mind it is a bit of a faff to get it done, which involves downgrading your firmware to version .312, then FCC hack, then update firmware back up to .800 and you are done…hopefully, just make sure to use a Windows 10 PC or laptop to do the hack.

3 Likes

Discount available in the members section :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Have D H changed the graph anyone know ? Here’s mine what is suppose to be in fcc mode the graphs look different to those last year , only done mine 3 months ago I’ll post my graph to cross ref with the one below this any thoughts kindly many thanks

1 Like

Richard, the top one you posted looks like you are using an ios device but the one below is Andriod

DH are not responsible for the graphs that are part of the fly app from DJI

for your reference here are the CE and FCC ios versions :wink:

That hack is enabled, its not going to change, remember what i said :+1:

1 Like

Thank the lord I thought I’d done something :person_facepalming:t2: ( yes I remember what you said ) I’m doing it again arn’t i :grimacing: , stop looking for things !
Thanks Wayne I hope you are ok & well , I thought you disappeared :face_with_monocle:

Good thanks mate, just been busy! school holidays and all :scream:

1 Like

Tell me about it my son laying in bed all day it’s doing my sweed in :person_facepalming:t2:

Drag him out of his pit and get some outdoor stuff done (flying included)

2 Likes

Video guide for Drone Hacks v1.27

3 Likes

Avata support

1 Like

I’m keen to get my Air2 changed over to FCC. It seems to be complicated to me when reading the site to find out how it’s done.
Am I being thick or is there a step by step guide to how to do it ?

Mick.

2 Likes

@Stillight
That’s exactly how I was it done my head in but you just have to follow the instructions ,
I watched it a few times on YT to familiarise first.

1 Like

I am hoping to find someone who has already done it, who can do it for me.

2 Likes

You iOS or Android?

Follow this

Thank you @speatuk

1 Like

Ah, so the drone-hack will cost 40 euro’s to buy a licence for this drone only.

That looks fairly straightforward once the licence has been sent.

I might look into that.

1 Like

Pay for the licence then do as the YouTube directs. It will ask you if you want to use the licence you have purchased when you login.
Say yes then follow each step and your done.
Easy peasy.

Don’t forget the DH discount

1 Like