Drone Hacks app - How to enable FCC mode and remove NFZs on your DJI Mavic 3, Air, Air 2, Air 2s Air 3, Mavic Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Avata, RC Pro or DJI FPV drone

Unfortunately nothing at the moment for those of us with the Mini 3 Pro and the new controller, although you can run the DH app from a phone/tablet and use the Mini 2 controller if you really need FCC hack.

Has anyone had “Sincoder” apply his FCC hack to the latest Mini 3 Pro firmware? or has DJI bolted that door??

1 Like

Yep I had him do my RC.

Awesome. I was afraid DJI might have bolted the door after the last update.

I will get the updates done and then get him yo apply it again.

Thanks for the info :+1:

50 posts were split to a new topic: Unsure about DH and DJI version numbers

Hi all
If you have stumbled across my thread yesterday your see that I have been having some right agg with my firmware readings.
For the exploit is windows 10 home ok as last time I used pro.
Or windows 11 ?
Any input would be upmost appreciated
Thanks in advance

1 Like

All sorted,bit rusty apologies

Morning all
Just a quick question I have done this mod before on D H but I can’t remember if I turned off firewall & antivirus :thinking: does anyone have the answer kindly ? Or is it ok to just go ahead.
Any help would be well appreciated.
Many thanks in advance

I didn’t (works PC) and had no issues

If u get a warning then just allow, well documented that it’s safe

1 Like

Thanks Chris appreciated

Hi
Just got to download dji assistant 2 but I can’t remember if I switch these on or leave off as per photo & I can’t remember if I logged into my dji assistant account to,to do

the D H mod,sorry to ask again but any help will be we’ll appreciated.
Thankyou

No need to, don’t even need to run it to make DH work

Dont log in

1 Like

Does work on Win 11 for information, when I did my DJI FPV btw… They still not cracked Mini 2 latest, so that awaits :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ve downloaded the wrong one ( dji assistant 2 for consumer ) which is what drone hacks guy said to do but before it was for mavic :person_facepalming:t2: Any idea how I uninstall really sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

It does not matter.

Its only the driver set you need.

1 Like

So leave that one installed or download for mav air 2 again sorry

Leave it as it is, see if DH works if not, then uninstall that verson and try another.

Remember DO NOT have assistant running when you open the DH app

Yes I know not to have it running,if I do have to un install not up to scratch with PC could you kindly point me in the right direction.
Kind regards

Gonna have to google that shit,

Mac man me

2 Likes

Sorry panick over for me ( all erased uninstalled no prob ) start again :face_with_peeking_eye::smile:

1 Like