Ebay/Paypal

how do i do this please

Iā€™ve been had a few times over the yearsā€¦ :frowning: Always when I have put y trust in strangers etc etc.

Contact trading standards or any other authority that could help.

Thank you i will tomorrow

1 Like

Also, keep an eye out on eBay, Gumtree etc for it to pop up for sale again. One of us who lives nearby could go round and retrieve it for you

1 Like

So sorry to hear your news.

And call the police if it shows up on any platforms.

Thank you I appreciate all help

1 Like

Also - If I am doing a larger tarnsation online I use an IBAN - international bank transfer if I am collecting funds. As there is no come back.

Even better if there was any unique marks /other ways of proving this drone was yours,when/if found for sale onlineā€¦ I know what i would do ,if i found the bastardā€¦ :wink: :rage:

Youā€™re in the right place here it seems when it comes to getting help so keep positive geeza! :slight_smile:

me too
There are two marks on the front as if someone has tried to remove top cover

2 Likes

Thank you. i really appreciate

1 Like

Long shot here,but have you and photo,s of drone,that you have saved?? this would certainly help :+1: :+1:

I guess you must have the photos you used to list it on eBay in the first place?

I will work out how to put them on here

Just a thought, on the DJI Fly app on my phone thereā€™s a Find my Drone feature. I donā€™t know if the app you used with your drone has a similar feature and if it does are you still linked to that drone? I realise youā€™ll have to wait for someone to turn it on, but it could be an option to find it, or at least give a location to the police.

2 Likes

cheers im going to keep watching

Thank you

1 Like

Gutted must be an understatement.

If you havenā€™t done this yet try going to your sold items on your Ebay account, view order details and unmark as paid, check box of item you sold and on top right you should be able to open a case and ebay will then review it, as mentioned on here if you sent money for goods or services you are covered PayPal protectionā€¦worth a try

1 Like