Emax complete kit or my mix?

The ev800d only takes a 3s as an external battery. If the internal 2s is low on power :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@Steviegeek your blinky quick I was just editing my last post to apologize to you and will look at your links as at time I’m bouncing off websites to buy one and using phone don’t see new posts and by time I finish this one I have more people to thank :rofl::rofl::rofl: much appreciated. :+1:

@notveryprettyboy that looks smart and my type of thing, atm I have a Jumper T-Lite Transmitter (4in1) arriving so hopefully be ok.:+1:

2 Likes

Im confused again :scream::scream::scream: 4s 2s 3s :scream::scream::scream: are you saying I’ve got to get more batteries for the ev800d as I thought built in usb charge or something like that.

Can you also recommend good headache tablets to take away the pain and please do not give me more numbers as long as they kill the nut pain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:laughing: You’re ok. The ev800d has a 2s lipo built in

2 Likes

Use a 3S version of what I suggested it will still be good for the soldering iron

2 Likes

Unfortunately UnmannedTech are out of stock of the 3s lipo you’d need but HobbyRC have them in stock :+1:t2:

2200mah 3s Lipo with an XT60 Connector

2 Likes

Unmannedtech have this or is it to 400 mAh to much

Was just trying to get them together otherwise I will go for your link @DeanoG60 thanks

Thats good it’s just a bit bigger and will last longer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s 4s so you won’t be able to use it with your goggles but will be perfect for the soldering iron. But to be honest for now the 2s battery that’s built into the goggles will be fine :+1:t2:

Also just noticed it’s a Li-on pack not a lipo but should still be good :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great thanks Steve just ordering. :+1:

Wow that’s was not so bad folks :sunglasses::rofl::rofl::+1:

Oh shucks forgot I’ve got to do some reading on the links provided :nerd_face:

Steve. How much does the iron draw?

2 Likes

Well spotted Karl…

That’s the spec sheet @notveryprettyboy

ooooh! 65w at 4s is. Um. 4a?
Dont get a liion pack. Get a lipo. @Steviegeek Steve is on the southern comfort :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I only just noticed it was a Li-on pack lol

@notveryprettyboy get the man a link to the right battery :rofl:

1 Like

I haven’t got a ts100 man
I don’t know if its better with a 3s or 5s?

1 Like

Now I understand why @Steviegeek said 4s originally then as he’s obviously way ahead of me and looked at the gear I’m going to be using so said go for the 3s as I could do 2 jobs with battery, thanks for keeping me right and patience. :+1:

4’s and 3s good enough for the TS 100 and 3s is ok for goggles and TS 100. Is there a reason 4s cannot be used for goggles ?

I just wont take the voltage with the supplied lead. It might pop it if you try.

1 Like

Don’t worry about the goggles for now the built in battery will be fine.

I use a 4s with my TS100 and it works perfectly. The battery I’ve linked above here is a 4s.

I built my 2.5inch toothpick quad using my TS100 on 4s so I know it works :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Don’t worry about the lipo for goggles. You won’t need it.
@Steviegeek is 5s the best for the ts100?

That’s what I use to get max power for the big joints XT90’s etc

See me earlier postings (linked above) for explanations of voltage for power etc.

Sorry guys I missed that battery was a li-ion
Must learn to concentrate on a Friday :laughing::laughing:

1 Like