Flying within multiple restricted areas

Yeah, yeah, I’ll take the hint :rofl:

2 Likes

Plot some people like it because the flight information is always up-to-date. Areas affected by NOTAMs show up as soon as they are announced (and disappear once they are no longer in force).

Of course the big question is why would you want to fly around a nuclear facility anyway??? :smile:

1 Like

I think he’s the Chinese spy that they’ve all been looking for.

1 Like

:thinking: @理查德馬什888

1 Like

No, it’s raining here.

2 Likes

To finally get me the 4 subscribers I need to hit 100

1 Like

Could I get that with egg fried rice and a portion of salt and pepper chips please

2 Likes

I’ll be giving it a try when the weather is more predictable. The scenery around our 2 local nuclear stations (if you keep your back to them) is amazing and the no fly zone includes a very old church and open stone graves.

1 Like

Post your link. I will subscribe!

2 Likes

BTW, this thread is very handy for what I’m getting ready to do soon. Thanks to everyone for handful of information.

I got permission from a rapeseed farm owner near Ivychurch, Lydd. This is a ‘Temporary flight restricted area’ according to Drone Scene and Drone Assist.

Thanks richardmarsh888 and PingSpike for your inputs.

1 Like

Thanks, my channel link is https://youtube.com/channel/UCEgsFKA5_2Ke76nsb1jZ9-Q

But I cant promise this will go ahead, not heard back yet!!

Wow… drop lock slomo is out of the box.
Now you got one more subscriber:)

1 Like

Thanks! Lots more video projects coming up!

1 Like

Update, The CAA stated the application was declined as site were unhappy with it. However, they did not follow the process correctly and contacted the wrong entity who have no operational control over the area. CAA have acknowledged the error and the application is still pending!!

Where did you get your airspace map from?

That was a snip sent to me by the CAA. We appear to be making progress. Head of security employed by the estate and power plant OWNER has contacted me requesting additional details formally sent by email. Had a good informal chat to the individual today by phone and now looking more likley this will be going ahead on the planned date in May!

4 Likes

Ah - that day - same day as Storm Zachariah (or some such name).

#HopefullyNot

But, even if weather were to stop play, now that you have a line of communication in place, rearranging should be a much easier.

1 Like

I had the mavic up in the middle of that lightning storm last night! Nothing short of a meltdown will stop me. (Reactor or my kid)

2 Likes

Video or it didn’t happen

2 Likes