Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 10th March - CLOSED

RULES:
When you are ready @clinkadink , please post us your link to WeTransfer The next round will open as soon as Chris is finished trying to smash his chosen drone into a tree at 120mph!!!

RULES
You may post as many edits as you like, but please tell us which one you would like added to the poll. If not then your last entry will be used.
No adding of objects or replacement of skies etc. Removal of objects is permitted. Posts with added items may be shown but will not be included in any polls and will not be counted as an entry. You have until 7pm on Sunday 19th March to get your entries in. Please note that due to a recent member poll, the entries stage has been extended to allow extra time, and more entries. Voting time has been reduced.
Once the poll is opened you will be able to vote for up to 3 entries.
Please don’t vote for your own, doing so will invalidate your entry.
Voting is open to all members, whether they have an entry or not.
@group-challenges

1 Like

Unfortunately, this year has had little in the way of ‘Storm Season’, unlike last year :disappointed:

I have added a photo of West Kennet Long Barrow in 2 formats; DNG and JPG. It also shows Silbury Hill in the background, the largest manmade mound in Europe.

One of the largest, most impressive and most accessible Neolithic chambered tombs in Britain. Built in around 3650 BC, it was used for a short time as a burial chamber, nearly 50 people being buried here before the chambers were blocked. Part of the Avebury World Heritage Site.

I have been housebound for some days and am pleased to be a frontrunner.

2 Likes

Here’s my edits, nice open shot.

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

My spin on the image :smiley:D

2 Likes

Wow, some stunning edits already! I love this image too :clap:

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

sorry, nope the one above, my only entry is my entry, my bad :upside_down_face:

My edit attempt

3 Likes

2 Likes

my entry

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here we go, another round another poll.
Please feel free to vote for up to 3 of your favourites.
Please don’t vote for your own edit, or your edit will be disqualified.
Voting is open to all forum members, entrants or not.

0 voters

1 Like

We’ll done @thewhoosh :clap:t3: some great edits everyone :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Wow thank you everyone for voting for my edit :smiley:
I shall get an image ready for the next one :smiley:

1 Like

Well done @thewhoosh :clap:
I shall open up another thread shortly for you to post a link to your chosen subject for the next round.

Well done all, and thanks again for your entries.

1 Like

Well done @thewhoosh :clap: :clap: Great edits all round guys :+1:

2 Likes