Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 30th April - 7th May

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @DeanoG60 @Jhdee @Drumsagard @Hotrodspike for their winning edits this week :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

@DeanoG60 will add the new wetransfer link for everyone to download shortly :+1:t2:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Friday evening every week.
Rule Change
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

I don’t use WeTransfer but heres a Google link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11B61zDoRmgOkADXNj3z3umYuYkAo8Bfn/view?usp=drivesdk

Location is Kenilworth Castle Ruins Warwickshire.

Hope the link works. Sorry but it’s only a Jpeg no raw.

1 Like

Cool shot Deano :sunglasses: cheers man :+1:t2:

1 Like

This was my Edit:

But don’t include it in the vote :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Going to go ahead and throw my hat into the ring on this one. Edited using Lightroom for iOS.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Lovely shot and beautiful castle, Deano :+1:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Grey Arrows Challenge

4 Likes

Got some really cool edits so far guys :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Throw mine in there too

5 Likes

Last minute attempt here. Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Oooh nice job Steve :+1:t2:

This week’s comp is officially closed! Great edits guys! I will get the vote up asap :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m feeling lucky this time

1 Like

You gotta be in it to win it :+1:t2: :joy:

1 Like

Did you even edit the original @notveryprettyboy :laughing: or did you just download it and upload it straight back? :laughing:

Steve, I’ve still got that picture of you with your ‘hand in the till’ so to speak.
Don’t let me down :wink:

How DARE you Dean. I spent an appreciable amount of time submitting my entry.

No worries Karl it’s a done deal :wink: :grin:

Not toooo Late? :grimacing:

2 Likes