LMAO … Best video … ever! Gets my vote :clap:

1 Like

Love it! :rofl:

2 Likes

@macspite ….it’s a winner for me pity it wasnt captain pugwash music

1 Like

I thought it a winner too until I checked the rules:

You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements

I’m working on a new entry with a submarine instead - ALL the action takes place out of sight underwater :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw what a shame… can’t there be a special “Most innovative way of breaking the rules” award? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@macspite ….as Nelson once said ….”I see no ships “

1 Like

So uh, you guys are bad for my brain. You keep making it work :confused: and I’ve been out unsupervised!!

I complained that I wasn’t getting on with any new software and it was already doing my mashed brain in. Seems Hubby has been waiting fro this, bless. Remined me I had it for work. Anyway long story short he put photoshop back on my lappy when heh got home from work, what my brain doesn’t remember seems my fingers does (I mostly used keyboard shortcuts at work, quicker thst way)

Sorry Macspite I joined in with you :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks like a 4 horse race at the moment ….I’m not entering with it being my image ….good luck guys

2 Likes

Still waiting on @Flowerbot’s entey :joy: :grin:

Or is the video the entry? :thinking:

1 Like

I er, waiyt what happened to the vid? Hehe I found myself funny :smiley: I was most pleased I can navigate adobe again.

Edit: Just went to youtube and it is not there either. I have no idea where it is…lost in the ether, bit like me :smiley:

1 Like

Just a quickie to join in. I am missing the sun already so I tried to bring out a bit of gloaming cos of the long shadows and to burn off a bit of cloud.

3 Likes

A very quiet evening on South Shields pier …

1 Like

There’s been some graffiti since last time

2 Likes

This weeks edit comp is officially closed. I will get the vote up asap :+1:t2:

1 Like
Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 30th Jan - 6th Feb

0 voters

Result is in for this week’s vote! We have a 3 way tie!

Joint 1st Place with 2 votes each we have Chris @Flowerbot Rob @macspite and Deano @DeanoG60
:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well done people! :+1:t2:

1 Like

I, Er, thank you :smiley:

I must admit, yet again I am utterly confused and unprepared! I thought clinkadink, SirGunner, Itsupyoursleeve, macspite, Sandbagger won that one!
Lol, I am so crap, sorry! I’ll er, have a hunt!

Plenty of time @Flowerbot …. @DeanoG60 wont have a rant for at least 30 mins :rofl:………seriously though it’s a one week competition !

1 Like