GADC Meet - 17/19 May 2019, Rockingham Speedway

3 weeks and counting, who is on the guest list for this?

I think it’s time to start a list of those who are definitely committed for that weekend, remember I’ll need to order a loo which I think will be around Monday 13 May. Let’s take names now so I have a list ready for Vic the farmer.

Mods is there a way of creating a list that can be added to without it timing out so people can just add their names?

We are only allowed 20 people at the moment and that’s counting family members, knowing Vic if it all goes well he’d be more than happy to allow more people next time.

Names Please

Any word on if there’s sheep about?

Me and milkmanchris are definitely going (we have hotel booked)

I will be there on the Saturday (what’s the fee gonna be and can we pay online or do we actually need cash?)

Oh and can we get some gps coords please?

And are looking for curry/beer buddies Saturday night :wink:

Hope Njoro has a recommendation for the curry house

Mmmm curry

That’s not gps coords and the app doesn’t work on windows phones

I have grabbed gps coords for people like me who find them way more useful

(52.5192834, -0.6710444)

Obviously not. But it’s enough information as you’ve shown.

You don’t need the app. Their website works just as well.

Yes I had to get my son to convert it to something meaningful.

I’ll be there both days. Maybe Friday too.

Too early to know if the sheep will be in the fields but I’m going to pop over later today to jog his memory about that weekend.

Anyone have an action man they dont mind being dropped? (With parachute. I can make one.)

@sparkman999

I’m no action man plus don’t fancy being dropped from a Mavic not that it could lift me

3 Likes

I’m happy to volunteer Jeff/Chris
Will be a lot easier to lift me than you Jeff :wink::joy::wink::joy::wink::joy:

Looks like I’ll have to go b&m then and get an action man rip off. No drone here is going to lift any of you fut fackers.

1 Like