GADC Meet - 17/19 May 2019, Rockingham Speedway

I can get a Ken (ken and barbie).

yeh seeing as your as lite as a boulder…

1 Like

Hi, I am new to the club I note the meeting at Rockingham, could you please confirm the location and the date for me please as I would like to attend are there any fees? I would not be camping as I am local
Regards
Norm / Stormin

Hi Norman / @anon2022120 , and welcome to GADC.

The date of the meeting is in the topic title, and if you scroll back just a few posts there’s the gps coordinates of the location.

There’s also info about camping there, which some people are doing, if you were interested.

I know places are limited, but I’m sure @Njoro will let you know later how things are placed in that respect.

If you have a moment, perhaps you’d post a little bit about yourself over on #introductions ?

Thanks, and welcome!

Many thanks for that, all being well I hope to arrive at about 10.00Hrs but will not being camping.

1 Like

Ok so how many are coming I have
@milkmanchris
@sparkman999
@Njoro
@notveryprettyboy
So far please quote this and add your name to the bottom unless a MOD can sort it out I’m sure we had a vote in another thread but it gets confusing when they get split

1 Like

You missed the post immediately above yours.

You can add a poll, too.

Quite parttial to a Zywiec and Kiełbasa

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Ok found the original post before it got split out with the original vote but I bet the attendees has changed

Well done @notveryprettyboy Karl that was my next job :wink:

1 Like

Anyone going Friday?

Will be there on Saturday. Maybe with a wing but certainly with the 6” kiss build and 5” 112mph insanity build…

How much is it for the day?

Oh and not sure what time I will get there either

/edit

Anyone got a weather forecast for the location?

Hi all, sorry I haven’t been on for a while, first the meet is still on. Vic the farmer is still on holiday and may be back over the coming weekend so I’ll be finalising things with him.

For the meet please bring some cash with you £5 for the farmer and the hire of a loo for which the cost will be divided amongst those who attend.

I’ll update as close to the weekend in regard to the sheep so that those who may wish to bring their dog can do so.

I’d appreciate a PM from everyone that is coming, please indicate if you’re camping; again sorry for being away.

1 Like

Hi, where about are you if you are local? The meeting is off the Gretton road behind the Speedway and opposite the cottage.

Hi, not to far away did a recee this afternoon on my way home, hope to attend on the Saturday at about 10.00hrs are you attending?

Any idea of costs for the bog?, is it needed?

Dog is free, but you take full responsibility for dog.

Yes, as it’s been my play pen for years…:nerd_face:

2 Likes

‘Bog’ - Yorkshire talk for toilet?

2 Likes