Greetings from Luton, Beds

Hi, have finally taken the plunge and brought a proper drone (Over 250grams) and am looking for places to fly it in the Luton area (Safe distance from Luton Airport obviously).

Anthony

1 Like

Hi Anthony / @Vass, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

It would appear that we now have 2 Power Egg owners amongst our members. … so you are not (totally) alone.

Pinging @Nidge :wink:

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods…

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome Anthony to GADC,
Congratulations of acquiring your new “Power Egg”, feel free to pick our brains on the subject of drones, and anything else related to them.
Lots of very experienced drone flyers on here.
Keep a look out for “Meet-ups” that may come up in your area, it’s always nice to get to know other GADC Members who are around you.
Welcome from us all to GADC.

Hi Anthony.

Welcome to the forum from another Poweregg X owner. I’ve not had the opportunity to spin the motors on my mine yet so I will be interested to see any footage and thoughts that you may post to the forum.

Nidge.

1 Like

welcome look forward to see some stuff from power egg

you could get a football skin to cover egg and if anyone complains of a drone you can say its my football caught in the wind lol

2 Likes

Welcome to the club Anthony