Hello from Barnsley

Hi guys and girls,

I’ve just purchased a Fly More Combo from Costco with a few extras thrown in as part of the bundle. Should take delivery on Wednesday and then the learning starts!

Cheers for now,

Dave

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Dave. Never mind the learning starts on Wednesday, that’s the day the fun and exhilaration kicks in :star_struck::exploding_head::smiley:

1 Like

A up welcum tu forum, not far from me…:grin:

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Dave. Welcome to the club. As BCF said, the fun kicks in from Wednesday - and the questions start arising! Don’t forget we’re here to help you through those early, baffling days of discovery.

You mentioned a few extras being thrown in with your Fly More Combo. Are these something that Costco have added? If so I’d be curious to know what they are.

1 Like

Seems you got a good deal at Costco - cheaper than most places, a monitor hood and a 64Gb Sandisk card thrown in.

1 Like

Hi there Londroner,

Yes the extras are thrown in by Costco, that’s what pushed my their way.

Cheers,

Dave

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Wotcha @barnsley and welcome to the Grey Arrows, great to have you on board :+1:

I don’t know about you, but I spent HOURS watching soooooo many hours of YouTube videos before my Mavic Pro was delivered. I watched reviews and tutorials and all sorts! Then when it finally arrived I couldn’t wait to get out there and try it!

And when I did, I think this was the look on my face for the rest of the day :grin:

Me too! Spill the beans Dave :smiley:

And again, as @Londroner said, don’t be afraid to ask newbie questions - we’re here to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Mucker, start now and get on Youtube and watch loads of Vids…
and enjoy…

1 Like

Welcome mate :blush::blush:

1 Like

Today is the day!

5 Likes

Don’t open the box! It’ll change your life forever. Oh…too late. :wink:

1 Like

You have now been assimilated into Drone world :smiling_imp: - you’re going to love it and at times hate it :heart_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

3 Likes

NEW THINGS!!!

Merry Christmas @barnsley :tada: :clap:t2:

Interesting packaging, I looks like Costco have built their own ‘flymore combo’ using individual parts?

How many batteries did you get?

What’s in the Jiffy bags?

Have you flown it yet??? :grin:

1 Like

It sure does. That’s not the standard Fly More Combo box. The bag is presumably in that brown box on the left, car power charger clearly marked, the rest look like generic packaging. Don’t you just love a good mystery? :wink:

1 Like

Hi there @PingSpike and @Londroner , a total of three batteries in the package. The jiffy bags contained 1x 64GB SanDisk Micro-SDXC memory card and a box of spare props (1 pair). And, yes I have flown it. Wow, I’m hooked already.Topgunner

2 Likes

Thanks for the details @barnsley :+1:

It is seriously addictive, isn’t it??? I’m pretty sure this is my actual face every time I fly :grin:

1 Like

@PingSpike, I was hoping to get out this afternoon for a bit of flying, but the weather gods seem to have put a stop to that!

I see rain on the horizon and it’s windy too. Nevermind, I’ll just have to spend the day looking at other droners vlogs on YouTube! :wink:

The weather gods hate drone flyers at the moment. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like