Hello from Gloucester city

Hi all, not long got myself a Mavic Mini (only flown it once, loved it!) and thought i’d see what drone clubs are out there and introduce myself, so hello to everyone. Also i am a complete newbie at this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Gonna head up to Edge common and see how the flying goes up there…

Hi @Hannay76, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

An rapidly increasing number of our members also the Mavic Mini … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to the club, your in great hands here. Look forward to seeing some of your footage :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcomes :slight_smile: Headed up to Edge common but was thick fog on top of the hills so no good for flying but then drove out of Gloucester towards Newnham on Severn and spied a great place to fly next to the river so hoping to get some footage soon. Didn’t want to fly when i got there as it felt damp in the air and i’m not 100% sure of the Mavic Mini’s capabilities yet…

3 Likes

Hi Danielo, and a big welcome from everyone on GADC!, get out and enjoy your new found hobby.
Let’s us see your results soon as you get the chance to do some serious flying.

1 Like

Hello there, next chance i get i will get some footage uploaded from over the river severn hopefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look forward to that, some beautiful shots along the Severn :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from South Wales.

1 Like

Hi and welcome from a fellow MM owner and also newbie(ish)

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the welcome, i am loving the MM although work and weather are interrupting me at the moment but hoping to get out and fly at every opportunity.

Welcome Danielo,
My wife worked in Gloucester.
Beautiful place.

Hope you find a few nice places to learn and fly!

1 Like