Hello from sunny East Yorkshire

Hello Everyone. My name is Phil and Im new to flying. Have just acquired a DJI Mini 2, and the few times I have had chance to fly, I have really enjoyed it. Looking forward to getting out a little more when the weather calms down and possibly getting to know a few more experienced people around my area.

4 Likes

Hi @Bitwobbley and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

I see you’re from my neck of the woods, there are quite a few of us in the area, and we often get out to meet, fly and have a natter.

Great choice on the Mini 2, fantastic bit of kit

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Welcome from North Yorks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Phil, welcome to the site, you’ll be out enjoying your drone in no time

Welcome to GADC, Philip :clap:

Welcome to the community Philip! :wave:

1 Like

Hi Philip - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi from another East Yorkshirian … there are quite a few nice places to fly round here … Mappleton beach is a favourite of mine, though I have been exploring the Market Weighton area, Millington etc.

Hi from yet another East Yorkshire member

Thankyou for the warm welcome. Look forward to possibly meeting some of you when the weather is better :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi me too ! im new to this site and drones only been here last months but this place is interesting and funny :rofl: im still feeling my feet but also looking out for meetups !

1 Like

Welcome to the group from West Yorkshire :+1:

Welcome to the group.
You should check out GavinHR on YT. He’s from your area and gives some great advice.

Welcome

Thanks. Will have a look on YT. Need ll the help I can get :grin:

1 Like